Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
11/25/2014 6:36:25 PM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Pickup Check store pickup options
Modern and restrained in form, expressive and rustic in glaze. The artisan's hand is authentically reproduced in this stoneware pattern designed exclusively for Crate and Barrel by ceramic artist and designer Kathy Erteman at her 18th Street studio in New York City. A contemporary matte black exterior contrasts the rustic beauty of a shiny, speckled white glazed interior ringed with the subtly raised spiral associated with hand-thrown pieces. A raised clay rim features a sandy glaze that evokes the feel of exposed terra cotta. To capture the artisan look of this dinnerware, Erteman modeled prototypes to true scale by hand with her original glazes as reference for production. In the words of the designer, "When making tableware, I consider design and the rigors of daily use. The spirit of my hand in these pieces is modest, to harmonize with and act as a support to the prepared ingredients."
Details and Dimensions
18th St. Bowl. 7" dia. x 2"H
- Dishwasher-, microwave- and oven-safe to 300 degrees
- Made in Thailand
Overall DimensionsHeight: 2" Diameter: 7"
We will accept merchandise returns of non-furniture items at our stores within 90 days of customer receipt. Please understand, however, that bedding items may be returned or exchanged only if in their original packaging. Furthermore, Outlet purchases may only be returned to an Outlet store. All other Crate and Barrel non-furniture items merchandise may be returned to any other Crate and Barrel store (excluding Outlets) or by mail (if such item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail).
Depending on the nature of the return/exchange and the presence of an original receipt or packing slip, we will issue an appropriate credit or refund in one of the following ways:
- If accompanied by the Original Sales Receipt or Packing Slip, the item’s purchase price will be refunded in the Original Form of Tender. (See below for limit as to cash issued at time of return.)
- If accompanied by an Original Gift Receipt or Gift Packing Slip, the item’s purchase price will be refunded via a Shop Card.
- If an Original Sales or Gift Receipt or Packing Slip is not present, the item’s current retail price will be refunded via a Shop Card. Valid photo ID is required for store returns without an Original Sales or Gift Receipt or Packing Slip.
- For store returns of cash purchases accompanied by the Original Sales Receipt, a cash refund will be given up to $100. If the purchase exceeds $100, a check in the amount of the balance of the refund will be mailed to the customer.
Please note: Shop Cards, Gift Cards and eGift Cards are valid for Crate and Barrel, CB2 and The Land of Nod purchases and are not redeemable or subject to exchange for cash or a cash equivalent, except as required by applicable law.