Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
12/3/2016 4:58:03 PM
For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Describing herself as a modernist with minimalist leanings, Kathy Erteman is a New York-based ceramic artist and designer. She is known for objects that are simple in form with lively surface detail and color. Drawing inspiration from early 20th-century European design and a pared-down Asian aesthetic, she imagines her work being in homes “where art and design dissolve into function with personal style.”
Erteman received her Bachelor of Fine Arts degree from California State University, Long Beach. Upon graduation, she interned with Judy Chicago, renowned for her “Dinner Party” installation. Erteman went on to develop her own body of celebrated work, exhibiting internationally with objects in private and public collections, including the Renwick Gallery in Washington, D.C., and the Los Angeles County Museum of Art. Currently a teacher at Greenwich House Pottery, Erteman recently received a Nwang Choephel Professional Fellows Cultural Exchange Fulbright award in partnership with Aid to Artisans to work with Tibetan potters in Yunnan, China.
More 18th Street Dinnerware
Everything you need.
- Eddy 11 oz. Everyday Stacking Glass $2.95
- Aero Black 5-Piece Flatware Place Setting $59.95
- Acacia Wedge Server $24.95
- Chemex Coffee Makers with Wood Collar $36.95 - $43.95 sugg. $38.90 - $45.50
- Kendari Placemat and Helena Vanilla Linen Napkin $7.95 - $12.95
- Chalkboard Placemat and Liam Grey Stripe Linen Napkin $9.95 each
What you need to know.
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.
If you discover an item has a manufacturer’s defect or was damaged during transit, we will accept the item for return or exchange with proof of purchase. Without proof of purchase, the item can be exchanged only for the same item. A valid photo ID is required.
We are unable to accept any items for return or exchange without proof of purchase. Items purchased as final sale cannot be returned, exchanged or repaired.
Items must be returned to the store brand where the purchase originated or by mail (if the item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail). Purchases made outside the U.S. may only be returned to the purchase location.