Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
2/20/2017 5:52:47 PM
For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Aerobie® AeroPress® 350-Pack Coffee Filters
Everything you need.
Ideas and Inspiration: How to Make Espresso with AeroPress
- Place an AeroPress micro-filter in the cap and screw onto the top of the brewing chamber.
- Put the end of the AeroPress over a coffee mug during the prep process and keep it there through the brewing process.
- Add your fresh grounds—one scoop per espresso, or 8 grams of grounds per 100mL of water.
- Pour hot (not boiling) water into the chamber. Use the numbered ovals to measure. The numbers correspond to the number of coffee scoops you used. For a relatively strong brew, use the bottoms of the ovals as a liquid marker for filling. For an Americano or a weaker brew, use the tops instead.
- Stir with AeroPress paddle to make sure the grounds are totally saturated before capping the brewing chamber.
- Moisten the rubber seal at the top of the chamber before inserting the plunger.
- Gently push downward to slowly release the air and press into the grounds.
- Allow the coffee to drip, then lift the AeroPress off of the mug, turning it upside down as you remove it to minimize dripping.
What you need to know.
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.
If you discover an item has a manufacturer’s defect or was damaged during transit, we will accept the item for return or exchange with proof of purchase. Without proof of purchase, the item can be exchanged only for the same item. A valid photo ID is required.
We are unable to accept any items for return or exchange without proof of purchase. Items purchased as final sale cannot be returned, exchanged or repaired.
Items must be returned to the store brand where the purchase originated or by mail (if the item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail). Purchases made outside the U.S. may only be returned to the purchase location.