Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
10/7/2015 12:53:03 PM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Offering maximum efficiency through modern technology, the d5 line from All-Clad bonds five distinct layers in a perfect harmony of cooking performance. Dishwasher-safe cookware features a patented, three-layer aluminum and steel core that propels heat sideways, eliminating hot spots and driving through the entire pan, not just the base. This heat and the non-reactive stainless steel interior create the optimal cooking surface, and the magnetic exterior layer is well suited to induction cooktops as well as traditional gas and electric stoves. Pans are designed with flared sides for easy pouring, and redesigned stainless steel handles are cool, comfortable and ergonomically balanced for reduced stress when lifting.
View all All Clad products
All Clad and other Wedding Registry offers
Details and Dimensions
All-Clad d5 10" Stainless Steel Frypan. 18.3"Wx10.5"Dx4.5"H
- Constructed with five bonded layers
- 3-layer interior core consists of two layers of aluminum on each side of a layer of proprietary stainless steel
- Magnetic brushed stainless steel exterior layer
- Stainless steel cooking surface
- Non-reactive to foods
- Larger, stay-cool, cast stainless steel handles
- Handles are riveted and feature holes for hanging
- Oven-safe to 500 degrees
- For use with traditional gas and electric and induction cooktops
- Not microwave-safe
- Made in USA
Item Number: BD55110
Overall DimensionsWidth: 18.3" Depth: 10.5" Height: 4.5" Diameter: 10"
Warranty Available View the manufacturer's warranty (PDF)
To take advantage of the price match guarantee, call Crate and Barrel Customer Service at 800.967.6696 before making your online purchase.
Some exclusions and restrictions apply. See terms and details.
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.
If you discover an item has a manufacturer’s defect or was damaged during transit, we will accept the item for return or exchange with proof of purchase. Without proof of purchase, the item can be exchanged only for the same item. A valid photo ID is required.
We are unable to accept any items for return or exchange without proof of purchase. Items purchased as final sale cannot be returned, exchanged or repaired.
Items must be returned to the store brand where the purchase originated or by mail (if the item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail). Purchases made outside the U.S. may only be returned to the purchase location.