Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
1/31/2015 4:43:05 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Pickup Check store pickup options
Offering maximum efficiency through modern technology, the d5 line from All-Clad bonds five distinct layers in a perfect harmony of cooking performance. Dishwasher-safe cookware features a patented, three-layer aluminum and steel core that propels heat sideways, eliminating hot spots and driving through the entire pan, not just the base. This heat and the non-reactive stainless steel interior create the optimal cooking surface, and the magnetic exterior layer is well suited to induction cooktops as well as traditional gas and electric stoves. Pans are designed with flared sides for easy pouring, and redesigned stainless steel handles are cool, comfortable and ergonomically balanced for reduced stress when lifting.
More All-Clad® available via special order. Please contact your local store.
All Clad® and other Wedding Registry offers
Details and Dimensions
All-Clad ® d5 10" Stainless Steel Frypan. 18.3"Wx10.5"Dx4.5"H
- Constructed with five bonded layers
- 3-layer interior core consists of two layers of aluminum on each side of a layer of proprietary stainless steel
- Magnetic stainless steel exterior layer
- Stainless steel cooking surface
- Non-reactive to foods
- Larger, stay-cool, cast stainless steel handles
- Handles are riveted and feature holes for hanging
- Oven-safe to 550 degrees
- For use with traditional gas and electric and induction cooktops
- Not microwave-safe
- Made in USA
Diameter: 10" Overall DimensionsWidth: 18.3" Depth: 10.5" Height: 4.5"
Warranty Available View the manufacturer's warranty (PDF)
To take advantage of the price match guarantee, call Crate and Barrel Customer Service at 800.967.6696 before making your online purchase.
Some exclusions and restrictions apply. See terms and details.
We will accept merchandise returns of non-furniture items within 90 days of customer receipt.
Outlet purchases and purchases made outside the U.S. may only be returned to the purchase location. All other Crate and Barrel non-furniture merchandise may be returned in person to any U.S. Crate and Barrel store (excluding Outlets) or by mail (if the item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail).
Bedding items can be returned or exchanged only if in their original packaging.
An appropriate exchange, credit or refund will be issued for the item(s) and any taxes due to be refunded in accordance with applicable state law.
Depending on the nature of the return/exchange and the presence of an original receipt or packing slip, we will issue an appropriate credit or refund in one of the following ways:
- With an Original Sales Receipt or Packing Slip, the item’s purchase price will be refunded in the Original Form of Tender (cash refunds are limited to $100 in store with any balance refunded as a check by mail).
- With an Original Gift Receipt or Gift Packing Slip, the item’s purchase price will be refunded via a Shop Card.
- Without an Original Sales Receipt, Gift Receipt or Packing Slip, the item’s current retail price will be refunded via a Shop Card, regardless of amount. Valid photo ID is required for store returns without an Original Sales Receipt, Gift Receipt or Packing Slip.
Please note: Shop Cards, Gift Cards and eGift Cards are valid for Crate and Barrel, CB2 and The Land of Nod purchases and are not redeemable or subject to exchange for cash or a cash equivalent, except as required by applicable law.