Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
10/7/2015 6:18:40 AM
For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Anice Orange Rug
The inherent drama of a classic Persian rug stops the show in streamlined orange-and-white interpretation of traditional design motifs. Heathered orange enlivens the surface created by expert shearing for a dynamic look that plays both antique and contemporary. Handknotted of a blend of New Zealand wool with approximately 28 knots per square inch—6 more per square inch than the customary 22.
- 41% New Zealand wool with 53% cotton and 6% polyester
- Rug pad recommended
- Professional cleaning recommended
- Made in India
Here's more to consider.
- Henny Orange Wool 8'x10' Rug Clearance $499.00 reg. $749.00
- City Lights in Vienna Print Clearance $399.00 reg. $475.00
- Ergo Wall Mirror Clearance $69.00 reg. $149.00
- Koen Tile Indoor-Outdoor 2.5'x8' Rug Runner Clearance $49.97 reg. $99.95
- Cellular Grid Print Clearance $250.00 reg. $500.00
- Wishful Print Clearance $300.00 reg. $450.00
- Nash Console Table Clearance $549.00 reg. $599.00
- The Orchard Print Clearance $300.00 reg. $600.00
- Clarus House Box Clearance $29.97 reg. $49.95
- Marley Orange Throw Clearance $19.97 reg. $39.95
- Presidio Bookcase Clearance $999.97 reg. $1,499.00
- Redecker Tool Brush Clearance $4.97 reg. $12.95
What you need to know.
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.
If you discover an item has a manufacturer’s defect or was damaged during transit, we will accept the item for return or exchange with proof of purchase. Without proof of purchase, the item can be exchanged only for the same item. A valid photo ID is required.
We are unable to accept any items for return or exchange without proof of purchase. Items purchased as final sale cannot be returned, exchanged or repaired.
Items must be returned to the store brand where the purchase originated or by mail (if the item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail). Purchases made outside the U.S. may only be returned to the purchase location.