Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
10/25/2014 5:29:19 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Pickup Check store pickup options
A revolution in delicious, clean drinking water, the Aquasana countertop system is renowned for its quick, powered filtration in just a matter of seconds. While traditional pitchers use gravity to slowly trickle water over filter granules, the Aquasana uses selective claryum filtration that retains the good, naturally occurring minerals in your water (calcium, potassium, and magnesium), leaving you with healthier, delicious refreshment. With an ultra-slim design dock that suits any kitchen size, the Aquasana provides 320 gallons of clean water per replaceable filter, removing 96% of chlorine and chloramines and reduces heavy metals such as lead and mercury as well as chlorine-resistant giardia and cryptosporidium, organic chemicals like herbicides and pesticides, and VOCs. The one-gallon dispenser pours water on-demand; additional 8-cup pitcher is convenient for desk, coffee table or bedside.
Details and Dimensions
Aquasana ® Powered Water Filtration System. 18.25"Wx4.5"Dx11.5"H
- High impact polystyrene base, pitcher and dispenser
- Includes 16-cup (1 gallon) dispenser and 8-cup pitcher
- Replacement filter is 95% biodegradable activated carbon with polypropylene end-caps and netting
- Additional filters sold separately
- Pitcher and dispenser vessels are dishwasher-safe; for extended life, avoid heat cycle
- Hand wash lids
- Made in China
Overall DimensionsWidth: 18.25" Depth: 4.5" Height: 11.5"
Warranty Available View the manufacturer's warranty (PDF)
To take advantage of the price match guarantee, call Crate and Barrel Customer Service at 800.967.6696 before making your online purchase.
Some exclusions and restrictions apply. See terms and details.
We will accept merchandise returns of non-Furniture Collection items at our stores within 90 days of customer receipt. Please understand, however, that bedding items may be returned or exchanged only if in their original packaging. Furthermore, Outlet purchases may only be returned to an Outlet store. All other Crate and Barrel non-Furniture Collection merchandise may be returned to any other Crate and Barrel store (excluding Outlets) or by mail (if such item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail).
Depending on the nature of the return/exchange and the presence of an original receipt or packing slip, we will issue an appropriate credit or refund in one of the following ways:
- If accompanied by the Original Sales Receipt or Packing Slip, the item’s purchase price will be refunded in the Original Form of Tender. (See below for limit as to cash issued at time of return.)
- If accompanied by an Original Gift Receipt, the item’s purchase price will be refunded via a Shop Card.
- If an Original Sales or Gift Receipt is not present, the item’s current retail price will be refunded via a Shop Card. Valid photo ID is required for store returns without an Original Sales or Gift Receipt.
- For store returns of cash purchases accompanied by the Original Sales Receipt, a cash refund will be given up to $100. If the purchase exceeds $100, a check in the amount of the balance of the refund will be mailed to the customer.
Please note: Shop Cards and Gift Cards are valid for Crate and Barrel, Land of Nod and CB2 purchases and are not redeemable or subject to exchange for cash or a cash equivalent, except as required by applicable law.