Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
2/22/2017 6:20:59 PM
For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Artesia Round Rattan Honey Placemat and Helena Vanilla Linen NapkinCrate and Barrel Exclusive
Handcrafted of 100% rattan, the Artesia serving collection is woven in a pattern known as hapao. Originating in a remote village in northern Luzon, the largest island in the Philippines, hapao is a traditional pattern used for bags and baskets. This simple round hosts all kinds of dinnerware, adding a natural accent to the table. Lightweight 100% natural linen napkin is pre-washed for extra softness and tailor finished with a 1.5" hem and mitered corners.
- Handcrafted placemat of 100% rattan with non-toxic, food-safe coating
- 100% linen napkin
- Clean placemat with dry or damp cloth
- Machine wash napkin in cold water on gentle cycle, tumble dry low; warm iron as needed
- Do not bleach
- Made in multiple countries
Everything you need.
What you need to know.
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.
If you discover an item has a manufacturer’s defect or was damaged during transit, we will accept the item for return or exchange with proof of purchase. Without proof of purchase, the item can be exchanged only for the same item. A valid photo ID is required.
We are unable to accept any items for return or exchange without proof of purchase. Items purchased as final sale cannot be returned, exchanged or repaired.
Items must be returned to the store brand where the purchase originated or by mail (if the item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail). Purchases made outside the U.S. may only be returned to the purchase location.