Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
10/7/2015 1:45:51 PM
For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Paola Navone is a world-renowned architect, designer, art director, interior decorator, industrial planner, creator of events and, in her words, “a little bit of an anthropologist.” She is a dreamer, she is curious, she appreciates the eclectic. She is Italian by birth but calls the world home. She is a natural entertainer who finds joy in impromptu gatherings around the table to celebrate a beautifully simple menu. We invited Paola to design a collection of tableware and furnishings exclusively for Crate and Barrel. We welcome you to dinner with friends...and Paola Navone..”
Here's more to consider.
- Marimekko Lompolo King Sham Clearance $14.97 reg. $44.95
- Ceramic Artichoke Clearance $0.97 reg. $4.95
- Holiday Party Kit Clearance $4.97 reg. $16.95
- Koen Tile Indoor-Outdoor 2.5'x8' Rug Runner Clearance $49.97 reg. $99.95
- Manzanita Gold Branch Clearance $9.97 reg. $24.95
- Large Gourd Clearance $1.97 reg. $6.95
- Pewter Fireplace Candelabra Clearance $49.97 reg. $99.95
- Volcanic Tall Pumpkin Clearance $14.97 reg. $34.95
- Copper Leaf Large Hurricane Clearance $11.97 reg. $34.95
- Cranberry Taper Candle Clearance $0.97 reg. $2.50
- Cattail Bunch Clearance $2.97 reg. $9.95
What you need to know.
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.
If you discover an item has a manufacturer’s defect or was damaged during transit, we will accept the item for return or exchange with proof of purchase. Without proof of purchase, the item can be exchanged only for the same item. A valid photo ID is required.
We are unable to accept any items for return or exchange without proof of purchase. Items purchased as final sale cannot be returned, exchanged or repaired.
Items must be returned to the store brand where the purchase originated or by mail (if the item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail). Purchases made outside the U.S. may only be returned to the purchase location.