Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
11/28/2015 1:46:10 AM
For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Axis II Chair
Bring Axis home and watch life revolve around it. Upholstered in a high-performance fabric that's pet, kid, and family friendly, this chair offers exceptional durability for family rooms and casual living rooms.
Track arms create a clean look, and low back cushions and deep seats encourage lounging. Not surprisingly, Axis has been a customer favorite for more than a decade. The Axis II Chair is a Crate and Barrel exclusive.
- Frame is benchmade with certified sustainable hardwood that's kiln-dried to prevent warping
- Flexolator spring suspension system
- Soy-based polyfoam seat cushion wrapped in fiber-down blend and encased in downproof ticking
- Fiber-down back cushion encased in downproof ticking
- Hardwood legs stained with a hickory brown finish
- Made in North Carolina, USA of domestic and imported materials
Unlimited Furniture Delivery for
One Flat Fee
For one low flat fee per trip, we will deliver every piece of furniture in your order regardless of the number of items.
Earn 10% back in reward dollars* on this purchase when you use your Crate and Barrel Credit Card.
Will it fit in your space?
View Dimensions for Axis II Chair
Dimensions for Axis II Chair
Overall With Back Cushion
Will it fit through
Depth: 32"Why is this important?
How does it sit?
More options to choose from:
- Axis II 2-Seat Sofa $1,899.00
- Axis II Ottoman $499.00
- Axis II 2-Seat Queen Sleeper Sofa $2,299.00
- Axis II 3-Seat Sofa $1,999.00
- Axis II Queen Sleeper Lounger with Air Mattress $3,099.00
- Axis II Queen Sleeper Lounger $2,899.00
- Axis II 3-Seat Lounger $2,499.00
- Axis II Loveseat $1,799.00
- Axis II Apartment Sofa $1,849.00
- Axis II Chaise Lounge $1,499.00
- Axis II 40" Chair $1,049.00
- Axis II Swivel Chair $1,199.00
- Axis II Chair and a Half $1,199.00
- Axis II Ottoman and a Half $599.00
- Axis II Storage Ottoman $699.00
- Axis II 2-Seat Queen Sleeper with Air Mattress $2,499.00
- Axis II 3-Seat Queen Sleeper Sofa $2,399.00
- Axis II 3-Seat Queen Sleeper with Air Mattress $2,599.00
- Axis II Full Sleeper Sofa $2,199.00
- Axis II Full Sleeper with Air Mattress $2,399.00
- Axis II Twin Sleeper Sofa $1,599.00
- Axis II Twin Sleeper with Air Mattress $1,799.00
Complete the look.
Here's more to consider:
- Ellyson Sofa $1,699.00
- Verano Sofa $1,799.00
- Lounge II Petite 93" Sofa $1,649.00
- Taraval 2-Seat Sofa with Oak Base $2,499.00
- Cavett Loveseat $1,499.00
- Lounge II Chair and a Half $999.00
- Cavett Leather Chair $1,299.00
- Petrie Apartment Sofa $1,599.00
- Dryden Sofa $1,499.00
- Gia Sofa $1,999.00
- Dryden Sofa with Nailheads $1,599.00
- Lounge II 83" Sofa $1,599.00
What you need to know.
At Crate and Barrel, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our furniture and rugs. Attention to detail in design, materials and construction is always at the forefront. We encourage you to inspect the item upon receipt. If you have a concern or believe there is a quality issue, we will work with you to correct it, in accordance with the policy below. For furniture and rug orders placed online, please call us at 800.606.6462. For orders placed through a store, please contact the store where the sale originated.View Our Return Policy
Stock Furniture, Rugs and Rug Pads
Payment is required in full for in-stock items. For out-of-stock items, we require a 50% deposit to reserve incoming stock and full payment of the balance prior to scheduling delivery (or pickup of eligible items). You may cancel your Stock order at any time prior to delivery or pickup for a full refund.
If you are not satisfied with your Stock furniture, rug or rug pad purchase upon receipt, you must contact us within 7 days of your delivery or pickup to arrange a return. The item must be returned within 30 days of delivery or pickup.
All items will be inspected upon return. A restocking fee will apply, starting at 25% of the purchase price, for any items not returned in good condition or outside the stated time frame.
Proof of purchase is required to issue an appropriate exchange, credit or refund, as well as any taxes due to be refunded in accordance with applicable state law. Refunds will be issued in the Original Form of Tender (cash refunds are limited to $100 in store with any balance refunded as a check by mail). For your convenience, we will accept the following as proof of your purchase:
- Original Paper Receipt
- Gift Receipt
- Original Packing Slip
- Gift Packing Slip
- Order Number
- Gift Registry Number
We can also verify proof of purchase by looking up your original receipt using your Crate and Barrel Credit Card or major credit card used at the time of purchase, or the email address used to receive an eReceipt.
Stock Plus Furniture, Custom Furniture and Custom Rugs
These special-order items are made to your individual specifications; therefore, we cannot accept returns or exchanges.
Stock Plus furniture can be purchased online; visit a Furniture Collection store for Custom fabric, finish and cushion options (prices vary based on selection).
We require a 50% deposit for all Stock Plus and Custom order merchandise. The balance must be paid in full prior to scheduling delivery (or pickup of eligible items).
Once you place your Stock Plus or Custom order, you have 72 hours to change or cancel. After 72 hours, your 50% deposit is nonrefundable. The 72-hour time frame begins as soon as you place your order in a store; for online orders, the 72-hour time frame begins once you confirm your fabric selection with a Customer Service representative.
For Stock Plus and Custom orders canceled within 72 hours, an appropriate exchange, credit or refund will be issued, as well as any taxes due to be refunded in accordance with applicable state law. Refunds will be issued in the Original Form of Tender (cash refunds are limited to $100 in store with any balance refunded as a check by mail).
If a Stock Plus or Custom item arrives with a manufacturing defect or damage caused during transit, we will repair or replace the defective or damaged area. If that is not possible, we will arrange an exchange. We reserve the right to determine the best course of action.