Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
11/28/2015 8:03:44 PM
For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Banjara Duvet Covers and Pillow Shams
Strands of rounded teardrops and ovals in a palette of sand, grey and terra cotta pay tribute to the nature-inspired jewelry of the nomadic peoples of Rajasthan. Crafted of bone, clay, raw metals, shells and wood, these embellishments have a chunky, organic look, beautifully captured in Banjara's earthy geometry and harmonious palette. Duvet has a hidden-button closure. Shams have overlapping flap closures. Duvet inserts and bed pillows also available.
- 100% cotton percale
- Machine wash cold; tumble dry low; warm iron as needed
- Do not bleach
- Duvet has hidden button closure
- Shams have overlapping flap closure
- Made in India
Try our Bedding Planner Design Tool
Everything you need.
- Belo Grey Sheet Sets $29.95 - $129.95
- Siesta White Blanket $99.95 - $149.95
- Lino Light Grey Linen Sheets and Pillow Cases Clearance $19.97 - $54.97 reg. $34.95 - $139.95
- Tavia 20"x13" Pillow Clearance $39.97 each reg. $49.95 each
- Annisa Round Wall Mirror $149.00
- Piper Linen Sisal Rug $199.00 - $799.00
- Cole Desk Lamp $179.00
- Rory II Square Wall Mirror $79.95 - $299.00
- Javier Wood Wall Art $599.00
What you need to know.
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.
If you discover an item has a manufacturer’s defect or was damaged during transit, we will accept the item for return or exchange with proof of purchase. Without proof of purchase, the item can be exchanged only for the same item. A valid photo ID is required.
We are unable to accept any items for return or exchange without proof of purchase. Items purchased as final sale cannot be returned, exchanged or repaired.
Items must be returned to the store brand where the purchase originated or by mail (if the item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail). Purchases made outside the U.S. may only be returned to the purchase location.