Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
10/7/2015 12:35:05 AM
For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Basque Honey Wood Dining Chair and Cushion
Handcrafted of sustainable solid mango wood with a rich honey finish, Basque recalls the simple, rustic character of a European farmhouse antique. The Basque chair has a strong, yet comfortable presence with generous proportions, a tall, modified double-slat back and deep seat.
Complementing the various dining tables, each Basque chair is comprised of unique, hand-planed planks with authentic peg detailing and natural grain and knotting. For extra support and a dose of color, pair it with an optional cushion. The Basque Honey Wood Dining Chair is a Crate and Barrel exclusive.
- Sustainable solid mango wood
- Rich honey stain with lacquer finish
- Hand-planed wooden planks
- Peg detailing
- Naturally occurring grain and knots
- Foam, polyfill wrap and synthetic ticking cushion insert with 100 percent cotton twill cover, tie attachments, and zipper closure (optional; sold separately)
- Made in multiple countries
We offer standard, express and next day delivery. Check the rate chart for delivery fees.
Earn 10% back in reward dollars* on this purchase when you use your Crate and Barrel Credit Card.
Will it fit in your space?
View Dimensions for Basque Honey Wood Dining Chair
Dimensions for Basque Honey Wood Dining Chair
View Dimensions for Basque Natural Chair–Bar Stool Cushion
Dimensions for Basque Natural Chair–Bar Stool Cushion
More options to choose from:
- Basque Natural Chair–Bar Stool Cushion $39.95
- Basque Honey 65" Dining Table $599.00
- Basque Honey 48" Bench $299.00
- Basque Honey 82" Dining Table $799.00
- Basque Honey 62" Bench $349.00
- Basque Honey 104" Dining Table $999.00
- Basque Honey 84" Bench $399.00
- Basque Navy Chair–Bar Stool Cushion $39.95
- Basque Camel Chair–Bar Stool Cushion $39.95
- Basque Dot Print Chair–Bar Stool Cushion $39.95
- Basque Stripe Chair–Bar Stool Cushion $39.95
- Basque Red Chair–Bar Stool Cushion $39.95
- Basque Cocoa Chair–Bar Stool Cushion $39.95
- Basque Honey Buffet $1,199.00
- Basque Honey Buffet with Hutch Top $2,198.00
- Basque Honey Round High Dining Table $799.00
- Basque Honey Counter Stool $259.00
- Basque Honey Bar Stool $269.00
Complete the look.
Here's more to consider:
- Fremont Dining Chair $229.00
- Harper Tea Ladder Back Wood Dining Chair $179.00
- Cabria Honey Brown Wood Dining Chair $189.00
- Cabria Honey Brown Extension Dining Table $799.00
- Fiji Dining Chair $249.00
- Lowe Khaki Upholstered Dining Chair $179.00
- Elston Dining Chair $199.00
- Scholar Dining Chair $99.95
- Cole Wood Dining Chair $99.95
- Marlow II Black Wood Dining Chair $299.00
- Felix Walnut Dining Chair $79.95
- Harper Sand Chair Cushion $29.95
What you need to know.
At Crate and Barrel, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our furniture and rugs. Attention to detail in design, materials and construction is always at the forefront. We encourage you to inspect the item upon receipt. If you have a concern or believe there is a quality issue, we will work with you to correct it, in accordance with the policy below. For furniture and rug orders placed online, please call us at 800.606.6462. For orders placed through a store, please contact the store where the sale originated.View Our Return Policy
Stock Furniture, Rugs and Rug Pads
Payment is required in full for in-stock items. For out-of-stock items, we require a 50% deposit to reserve incoming stock and full payment of the balance prior to scheduling delivery (or pickup of eligible items). You may cancel your Stock order at any time prior to delivery or pickup for a full refund.
If you are not satisfied with your Stock furniture, rug or rug pad purchase upon receipt, you must contact us within 7 days of your delivery or pickup to arrange a return. The item must be returned within 30 days of delivery or pickup.
All items will be inspected upon return. A restocking fee will apply, starting at 25% of the purchase price, for any items not returned in good condition or outside the stated time frame.
Proof of purchase is required to issue an appropriate exchange, credit or refund, as well as any taxes due to be refunded in accordance with applicable state law. Refunds will be issued in the Original Form of Tender (cash refunds are limited to $100 in store with any balance refunded as a check by mail). For your convenience, we will accept the following as proof of your purchase:
- Original Paper Receipt
- Gift Receipt
- Original Packing Slip
- Gift Packing Slip
- Order Number
- Gift Registry Number
We can also verify proof of purchase by looking up your original receipt using your Crate and Barrel Credit Card or major credit card used at the time of purchase, or the email address used to receive an eReceipt.
Stock Plus Furniture, Custom Furniture and Custom Rugs
These special-order items are made to your individual specifications; therefore, we cannot accept returns or exchanges.
Stock Plus furniture can be purchased online; visit a Furniture Collection store for Custom fabric, finish and cushion options (prices vary based on selection).
We require a 50% deposit for all Stock Plus and Custom order merchandise. The balance must be paid in full prior to scheduling delivery (or pickup of eligible items).
Once you place your Stock Plus or Custom order, you have 72 hours to change or cancel. After 72 hours, your 50% deposit is nonrefundable. The 72-hour time frame begins as soon as you place your order in a store; for online orders, the 72-hour time frame begins once you confirm your fabric selection with a Customer Service representative.
For Stock Plus and Custom orders canceled within 72 hours, an appropriate exchange, credit or refund will be issued, as well as any taxes due to be refunded in accordance with applicable state law. Refunds will be issued in the Original Form of Tender (cash refunds are limited to $100 in store with any balance refunded as a check by mail).
If a Stock Plus or Custom item arrives with a manufacturing defect or damage caused during transit, we will repair or replace the defective or damaged area. If that is not possible, we will arrange an exchange. We reserve the right to determine the best course of action.