Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
5/18/2013 7:44:02 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Grand and gracious, hutch top with glass doors is boldly scaled with rustic, handcrafted detailing and antique appeal. The java finish is waxed to a soft sheen. Basque java accent tables also available.
Details and Dimensions
Java Large Hutch Top. 69.5"Wx16"Dx50"H
- Sustainable, kiln-dried solid mango wood
- Peg detailing
- Deep java finish
- Naturally occurring grain and knots
- Four fixed shelves: two per side
- Dangling, cast brass pulls and rustic hasp closures
- Made in India
Overall DimensionsWidth: 69.5" Depth: 16" Height: 50" Behind Each Door (Bottom Shlf)Width: 30.5" Depth: 10.5" Height: 14.5" Behind Each Door (Middle Shlf)Width: 30.5" Depth: 10.5" Height: 10" Behind Each Door (Top Shelf)Width: 30.5" Depth: 10.5" Height: 20"
- Dust with soft dry cloth.
- Do not leave spills unattended.
- Do not use liquid or aerosol products.
- Wood characteristics: grain, knots, pitting, mineral deposits.
- For indoor use only.
- Seasonal splitting and checking are inherent to this product.
- Handcrafted and unique, slight variation may occur.
- For soil build-up, wipe with damp cloth and dry.
- Do not use abrasive cleaner.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Condition periodically with furniture paste wax.
- Clean soil build-up with mild soap and water, then dry.
- Protect from heat and liquids.
- Do not place any rubber, vinyl or other synthetic materials on
- the surface. Use felt pads to protect against chemical reaction
- with finish.
- Surface scratches will occur and can be minimized using "0000"
- extra fine steel wool and paste wax followed by a soft, dry cloth.
At Crate and Barrel, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our furniture. Attention to detail in design, materials and construction is always at the forefront. Every item in our collection is carefully inspected before leaving our distribution center. We encourage you to also inspect the furniture upon receipt of your purchase. In the event that damage occurs in transit, or if you discover any defect in manufacture, please contact us at 800.606.6462 or, for orders placed through a store, please contact the store where the sale originated within 7 days of delivery.
Likewise, if you are not satisfied with your stock furniture purchase for any reason, please contact us within that same 7-day window. (Notably, for Stock Plus and Custom upholstery items, returns and exchanges are limited to transit damage or manufacturing defect.) If contacted within that 7-day window, we will arrange a pick-up of the items and will accept a return provided the return is completed within 90 days of delivery.
Upon return, your merchandise will be inspected. Appropriate exchanges, credits and refunds will be issued for the purchase price of the item(s) and for any taxes due to be refunded in accordance with applicable state law. Shipping and delivery charges are nonrefundable, and return shipping or pickup fees may apply. In addition, in certain circumstances, a usage or restocking fee also may apply. Orders eligible for cancellation will be refunded in the original form of tender.
Basque Java Large Buffet with Hutch Top
Individual Basque Java Items
More Basque Java Dining Furniture