Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
2/8/2016 7:31:50 AM
For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Will it fit in your space?
View Dimensions for Bastille Granite Coffee Table
Read what people are saying.Our reviews are verified for authenticity. Learn More.
Keep it looking its best.
You've put a lot of care into choosing your furnishings. And with continued care at home, they should share your address for many years to come. Now for your owner's manual...
- Metal may oxidize with exposure to moisture.
- Dust with soft dry cloth.
- Do not leave spills unattended.
- Do not use liquid or aerosol products.
- Clean with damp cloth; do not use glass cleaner.
- For indoor use only.
- Handcrafted and unique, slight variation may occur.
- For soil build-up, wipe with damp cloth & dry.
- Do not use abrasive cleaner.
- Color and natural veining will vary with each piece.
- Coasters must be used to protect from heat and water.
- Do not use cleaners that contain ammonia.
- To avoid scratching, do not use a harsh or textured cloth.
What you need to know.
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.
If you discover an item has a manufacturer’s defect or was damaged during transit, we will accept the item for return or exchange with proof of purchase. Without proof of purchase, the item can be exchanged only for the same item. A valid photo ID is required.
We are unable to accept any items for return or exchange without proof of purchase. Items purchased as final sale cannot be returned, exchanged or repaired.
Items must be returned to the store brand where the purchase originated or by mail (if the item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail). Purchases made outside the U.S. may only be returned to the purchase location.