Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
12/1/2015 2:44:57 AM
For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Order Rug Swatch
More Rug Items
- Multisurface 5'x8' Thick Rug Pad $64.95
- Multisurface 6'x9' Thick Rug Pad $89.95
- Multisurface 8'x10' Thick Rug Pad $139.00
- Multisurface 9'x12' Thick Rug Pad $179.00
- Multisurface 10'x14' Thick Rug Pad $279.00
- Multisurface 5'x8' Thin Rug Pad $49.95
- Multisurface 6'x9' Thin Rug Pad $59.95
- Multisurface 8'x10' Thin Rug Pad $89.95
- Multisurface 9'x12' Thin Rug Pad $119.00
- Multisurface 10'x14' Thin Rug Pad $149.00
Everything you need.
- Multisurface Thick Rug Pad $13.95 - $279.00
- Multisurface Thin Rug Pad $9.95 - $149.00
- Host Carpet Cleaning Kit $29.95
- Murano Accent Table $399.00
- Circle Metal Wall Candle Holder $129.00
- Skylar Curtains Clearance $29.97 each reg. $49.95 - $69.95
- Meryl Arc Floor Lamp $329.00
- Zuzu Baskets with Handles $16.97 - $39.95
- Pebble Orange 18" Pillow Clearance $29.97 each reg. $49.95 each
Keep it looking its best.
You've put a lot of care into choosing your furnishings. And with continued care at home, they should share your address for many years to come. Now for your owner's manual...
- Handcrafted and unique, slight variation may occur.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Professional cleaning recommended.
- May be used over carpeting with appropriate rug pad.
- Excessive scrubbing will damage the fibers.
- Clip, do not pull, if snagging occurs.
- For the first two to three months, additional vacuuming may be
- necessary to manage the normal shedding that occurs.
- Vacuum regularly without the beater bar turned on (or on highest
- pile setting).
- Rug pad recommended to prevent slipping, to prevent color transfer
- to carpeting or floors, to protect the finish on varnished floors,
- and to protect the rug from heavy furniture.
- Blot spills immediately with clean, dry cloth.
- Rotate periodically to ensure even wear.
What you need to know.
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.
If you discover an item has a manufacturer’s defect or was damaged during transit, we will accept the item for return or exchange with proof of purchase. Without proof of purchase, the item can be exchanged only for the same item. A valid photo ID is required.
We are unable to accept any items for return or exchange without proof of purchase. Items purchased as final sale cannot be returned, exchanged or repaired.
Items must be returned to the store brand where the purchase originated or by mail (if the item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail). Purchases made outside the U.S. may only be returned to the purchase location.