Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
2/1/2015 9:31:56 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Pickup View warehouse pickup options in your cart
Royce Nelson's sleek interpretation of the classic Windsor chair pairs the exquisite geometry of black metal tubing with solid teak, certified by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) —the "gold standard" designation for wood harvested from forests that are responsibly managed, socially beneficial, environmentally appropriate and economically viable. Slim frame lines up a spindled back, curves minimalist arms and squares up legs and base into one. Clean, slatted seat with subtle contours crafts the perfect contrast of warm wood. Versatile updated style pairs well with all kinds of furnishings and lifestyles. Preserve the natural color of teak with our Golden Care Teak Cleaner and Golden Care Teak Protector (sold separately) or allow the wood to weather naturally to a silvery grey.
Details and Dimensions
Berkshire Chair. 20.75"Wx22.5"Dx36.25"H
- Designed by Royce Nelson
- FSC-certified solid teak with water-based finish
- Powdercoated steel
- For indoor or outdoor use
- Protect from inclement weather and freezing temperatures
- Made in Indonesia
Width Between LegsWidth: 20.5" Seat HeightHeight: 18" Length Between LegsDepth: 21.5" Arm HeightHeight: 23.25" Seat DepthDepth: 17.5" Overall DimensionsWidth: 20.75" Depth: 22.5" Height: 36.25"
Assembly may be required for this item based on shipping location and delivery method. Items shipped via In-Home Delivery will be placed in the room of your choice and assembled. All packaging will be removed and recycled at our warehouse for Local In-Home Delivery, or placed at your curbside or nearest trash pickup area for Long Distance In-Home Delivery. Items shipped via Basic Freight Delivery or picked up in store will require assembly and easy-to-follow instructions will be included in your order. You can view your assigned delivery method in your Cart. If you have any questions, please email or call us at 800.967.6696.
- Do not leave spills unattended.
- Wood characteristics: grain, knots, pitting, mineral deposits.
- Expansion and contraction will occur with changes in humidity.
- For outdoor use.
- Seasonal splitting and checking are inherent to this product.
- Handcrafted and unique, slight variation may occur.
- Do not use abrasive cleaner.
- Outdoor fabric is mold, mildew and fade resistant.
- Spot clean with mild detergent and water.
- Cover or store indoors during the winter and/or extreme weather.
- Color and natural veining will vary with each piece.
- Teak will turn a silver grey if not cared for with teak protector.
- Use our Teak Cleaner and Teak Protector to maintain FINISH.
- Care products for teak are available at Crate and Barrel stores.
- We do not recommend using oilbased products to care for your teak.
- Care for nicks and scrapes immediately with Rustoleum.
- We recommend using a soft brush to remove dirt and dust.
- To prevent mildew during storage,fabric and furniture must be dry.
- Clean surfaces with a dry or damp soft cloth.
- When using the teak cleaner or protector on the teak frame,
- the non-teak portion will need to be protected to prevent staining
- We recommend using blue painter's tape to create a barrier.
- We recommend the use of our outdoor furniture covers.
- Use in a sheltered area.
- If the powdercoat finish is chipped, the exposed area should be
- sealed to prevent moisture from getting under the paint.
- Oceanside locations should use protectant several times a month.
- Cover or store indoors when not in use and/or during extreme
- Store indoors during off season
- We recommend the use of our Outdoor Furniture Protector.
At Crate and Barrel, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our furniture. Attention to detail in design, materials and construction is always at the forefront. Every item in our collection is carefully inspected before leaving our distribution center. We encourage you to also inspect the furniture upon receipt of your purchase. If you have a concern or quality issue, we will work with you to correct it. For furniture orders placed online, please call us at (800) 606-6462. For orders placed through a store, please contact the store where the sale originated.
Stock Furniture Items
Payment is required in full for in-stock items. For out-of-stock items, we require a 50% deposit to reserve incoming stock and full payment of the balance prior to scheduling delivery (or pickup of eligible items). You may cancel your Stock furniture order at any time prior to delivery or pickup for a full refund.
If you are not satisfied with your Stock furniture purchase upon receipt, you must contact us within 7 days of your delivery or pickup to arrange a return. The item must be returned within 30 days of delivery or pickup.
All items will be inspected upon return. A restocking fee will apply, starting at 25% of the purchase price, for any items(s) not returned in good condition or outside of the stated time frame.
An appropriate exchange, credit or refund will be issued for the item(s) and any taxes due to be refunded in accordance with applicable state law. Refunds will be issued in the original form of tender (cash refunds are limited to $100 in store with any balance refunded as a check by mail).
Stock Plus and Custom Furniture Items
These special-order items are made to your individual specifications; therefore, we cannot accept returns or exchanges.
Stock Plus furniture items can be purchased online; visit a Furniture Collection store for Custom fabric, finish and cushion options (prices vary based on selection).
We require a 50% deposit for all Stock Plus and Custom order merchandise. The balance must be paid in full prior to scheduling delivery (or pickup of eligible items).
Once you place your Stock Plus or Custom order, you have 72 hours to change or cancel. The 72-hour time frame begins as soon as you place your order in a store; for online orders, the 72-hour time frame begins once you confirm your fabric selection with a Customer Service representative.
For Stock Plus and Custom orders canceled within 72 hours, an appropriate exchange, credit or refund will be issued for the item(s) and any taxes due to be refunded in accordance with applicable state law. Refunds will be issued in the original form of tender (cash refunds are limited to $100 in store with any balance refunded as a check by mail).
After 72 hours, your 50% deposit is nonrefundable.
If a Stock Plus or Custom item arrives with a manufacturing defect or damage caused during transit, we will repair or replace the defective or damaged area. If that isn’t possible, we will arrange an exchange. We reserve the right to determine the best course of action.