Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
4/25/2014 5:41:37 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Pickup View warehouse pickup options in your cart Check if item is displayed in stores
In a trending chevron pattern inspired by a vintage flea-market find, solid teak tabletop floats on open, squared-off steel tube base. Supported by layers of solid mindi wood, top is sourced from reclaimed teak that has been sanded with a weathered look and sealed in a clear topcoat. A clean, modern look with the warmth of a great wood, scaled for smaller settings.
Details and Dimensions
Dixon Coffee Table. 46"Wx23"Dx16.25"H
- Reclaimed solid teak (7mm thick) top, sanded and finished with clear topcoat
- Solid mindi wood
- 1" steel tube frame with dark bronze powdercoat
- Built-in levelers
- Made in Indonesia
Overall DimensionsWidth: 46" Depth: 23" Height: 16.25" Floor To ApronHeight: 14.25"
- Dust with soft dry cloth.
- Do not leave spills unattended.
- Do not use liquid or aerosol products.
- Wood characteristics: grain, knots, pitting, mineral deposits.
- Expansion and contraction will occur with changes in humidity.
- For indoor use only.
- Seasonal splitting and checking are inherent to this product.
- For soil build-up, wipe with damp cloth & dry.
- Do not use abrasive cleaner.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Color and natural veining will vary with each piece.
- Coasters must be used to protect from heat and water.
- Do not use any acidic or corrosive liquids on the tabletop.
- Keep away from extreme heat such as radiators or heating vents.
At Crate and Barrel, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our furniture. Attention to detail in design, materials and construction is always at the forefront. Every item in our collection is carefully inspected before leaving our distribution center. We encourage you to also inspect the furniture upon receipt of your purchase. In the event that damage occurs in transit, or if you discover any defect in manufacture, please contact us at 800.606.6462 or, for orders placed through a store, please contact the store where the sale originated within 7 days of delivery.
Likewise, if you are not satisfied with your stock furniture purchase for any reason, please contact us within that same 7-day window. (Notably, for Stock Plus and Custom upholstery items, returns and exchanges are limited to transit damage or manufacturing defect.) If contacted within that 7-day window, we will arrange a pick-up of the items and will accept a return provided the return is completed within 90 days of delivery.
Upon return, your merchandise will be inspected. Appropriate exchanges, credits and refunds will be issued for the purchase price of the item(s) and for any taxes due to be refunded in accordance with applicable state law. Shipping and delivery charges are nonrefundable, and return shipping or pickup fees may apply. In addition, in certain circumstances, a usage or restocking fee also may apply. Orders eligible for cancellation will be refunded in the original form of tender.