Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
2/28/2017 8:44:09 AM
For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Linen and cotton seam up as neutral naturals with a modern edge. Duvet cover stitches up white panels with a natural colored fabric at the seam and along the edge, frayed for a casual, artisanal feel. Cover reverses to white and includes a hidden button closure and interior fabric ties to secure the duvet. White standard and king shams are framed in a natural flange with frayed edges. Solid natural Euro sham and quilted lumbar pillow complete the look. Duvet inserts and bed pillows also available.
- Base fabric is 88% Cotton and 12% Linen
- Decorative fabric is 52% linen and 48% cotton
- Duvet has hidden button closure and interior fabric ties
- Shams have envelope closure
- Lumbar pillow has zippered closure and can be purchased as cover only or with choice of down alternative or feather-down insert
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low
- Professional Dry Cleaning recommended for best results
- Made in multiple countries
Everything you need.
What you need to know.
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.
If you discover an item has a manufacturer’s defect or was damaged during transit, we will accept the item for return or exchange with proof of purchase. Without proof of purchase, the item can be exchanged only for the same item. A valid photo ID is required.
We are unable to accept any items for return or exchange without proof of purchase. Items purchased as final sale cannot be returned, exchanged or repaired.
Items must be returned to the store brand where the purchase originated or by mail (if the item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail). Purchases made outside the U.S. may only be returned to the purchase location.