Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
11/20/2014 4:34:35 PM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Pickup View warehouse pickup options in your cart Check if item is displayed in stores
An unexpected mix of materials and textures adds a primitive/modern touch of the tropics to our Blake media storage console. Antiqued brass pulls accent the soft grey finish of the plantation-grown teak, which is supported by the TFT, a nonprofit organization that promotes responsible forest conservation. Remote controls operate easily through the rattan panels on its two doors, which open to one fixed shelf and one adjustable shelf. Console can also serve as dining buffet or general storage. Cord cutouts and a sliding panel provide wire management.
Details and Dimensions
Blake Grey Wash 42" Media Console. 42"Wx19.75"Dx34"H
- Solid teak and teak veneer harvested from plantations working with the TFT and low-emission engineered wood
- Rattan square mesh door panels
- Grey paint wash with protective lacquer topcoat
- Antiqued brass hardware
- Cord management with sliding door
- Made in Indonesia
Shelf Space OverallWidth: 40.5" Depth: 19.75" Height: 5" Interior OverallWidth: 40.5" Depth: 18.25" Height: 16.5" Overall DimensionsWidth: 42" Depth: 19.75" Height: 34"
- Dust with soft dry cloth.
- Do not leave spills unattended.
- Do not use liquid or aerosol products.
- Wood characteristics: grain, knots, pitting, mineral deposits.
- To avoid marking, do not place rubber ON SURFACE (FOOT PADS, ETC)
- Expansion and contraction will occur with changes in humidity.
- For indoor use only.
- For soil build-up, wipe with damp cloth & dry.
- Do not use abrasive cleaner.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Protect from heat and liquids.
- Anti-tip hardware is recommended for this product.
- Do not use furniture wax or polish as the wood is finished with a
- protective clear lacquer.
At Crate and Barrel, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our furniture. Attention to detail in design, materials and construction is always at the forefront. Every item in our collection is carefully inspected before leaving our distribution center. We encourage you to also inspect the furniture upon receipt of your purchase. If you are not satisfied with your furniture purchase, please contact us within 7 days of receipt of your delivery or warehouse/store pickup to arrange a return. For Stock Plus and Custom upholstery items, returns and exchanges are limited to transit damage or manufacturing defect. We will accept a return provided the return is completed within 30 days of delivery. For furniture orders placed online, please call us at 800.606.6462. For orders placed through a store, please contact the store where the sale originated.
Upon return, your merchandise will be inspected. Appropriate exchanges, credits and refunds will be issued for the purchase price of the item(s) and for any taxes due to be refunded in accordance with applicable state law. Shipping and handling charges are nonrefundable, and return shipping or pickup fees may apply. In addition, in certain circumstances, a usage or restocking fee also may apply. Orders eligible for cancellation will be refunded in the original form of tender.