Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
5/18/2013 9:15:06 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Bordeaux Coffee Table
Center the room around this bold conversation piece inspired by antique parquet floors found in French chateaux. American white oak is pieced in a geometric pattern using traditional tongue-and-groove joinery, stained a dramatic black over a reddish-brown undercoat, then handrubbed at the edges to bring up a vintage patina.
Details and Dimensions
Coffee Table. 63"Wx35.5"Dx16"H
- Open-grain American white oak and low-emission engineered wood
- Rubbed stain and lacquer finish
- Tongue-and-groove joinery
- Made in China
Overall DimensionsWidth: 63" Depth: 35.5" Height: 16"
- Dust with soft dry cloth.
- Do not leave spills unattended.
- Clean with damp cloth; do not use glass cleaner.
- Expansion and contraction will occur with changes in humidity.
- For indoor use only.
- Seasonal splitting and checking are inherent to this product.
- Handcrafted and unique, slight variation may occur.
- For soil build-up, wipe with damp cloth and dry.
- Do not use abrasive cleaner.
- Hairline cracks will occur over time - this is characteristic of
- the piece.
- Keep away from extreme heat such as radiators or heating vents.
At Crate and Barrel, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our furniture. Attention to detail in design, materials and construction is always at the forefront. Every item in our collection is carefully inspected before leaving our distribution center. We encourage you to also inspect the furniture upon receipt of your purchase. In the event that damage occurs in transit, or if you discover any defect in manufacture, please contact us at 800.606.6462 or, for orders placed through a store, please contact the store where the sale originated within 7 days of delivery.
Likewise, if you are not satisfied with your stock furniture purchase for any reason, please contact us within that same 7-day window. (Notably, for Stock Plus and Custom upholstery items, returns and exchanges are limited to transit damage or manufacturing defect.) If contacted within that 7-day window, we will arrange a pick-up of the items and will accept a return provided the return is completed within 90 days of delivery.
Upon return, your merchandise will be inspected. Appropriate exchanges, credits and refunds will be issued for the purchase price of the item(s) and for any taxes due to be refunded in accordance with applicable state law. Shipping and delivery charges are nonrefundable, and return shipping or pickup fees may apply. In addition, in certain circumstances, a usage or restocking fee also may apply. Orders eligible for cancellation will be refunded in the original form of tender.