Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
1/25/2015 7:21:49 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Pickup Check store pickup options
With numerous unique features, professional-grade design, and a choice of preset and customizable settings at every step, this ultimate home espresso machine offers expert nuance for the experienced user while not intimidating beginner baristas. Italian pump with 15 bars of pressure teams up with an integrated 1600W thermocoil heating system that accurately controls water temperature. Top-of-the-line conical burr grinder draws from a generous half-pound bean hopper; low-pressure pre-infusion filter gently expands grounds for even extraction. Front-and-center gauge assists in creating optimal extraction pressure for your choice of grind setting. Hands-free cradle with auto start/stop and removable tamper grinds directly into the portafilter; 360-degree swivel steam wand makes professional-quality frothing easy. Easy-read shot size indicators provide clear visuals of your brew volume. Pressure gauge monitors extraction pressure; advanced temperature mode allows you to adjust water temperature plus or minus 4 degrees. Razor dose trimming tool with patented twist blade trims the puck precisely for precision dosing and consistent extraction; dry puck feature extracts water from spent grounds for easy disposal. Additional features include hot water outlet for making Americanos and pre-heating cups; cup-warming tray; removable drip tray with "full" indicator; cleaning alert; accessory storage tray; and energy-saving sleep and auto-off modes. Accessory pack contains cleaning kit, stainless steel frothing pitcher and a pod filter. Also included are two dual-wall filters for beginners to make foolproof espresso, and two single-wall filters for experts to experiment until they refine their brew to perfection.
Breville® and other Wedding Registry offers
Details and Dimensions
Breville ® Barista Espresso Machine. 13.25"Wx12.5"Dx15.75"H
- Stainless steel housing
- 15-bar Italian pump, 1600W stainless steel thermocoil heating system
- Stainless steel showerhead, frothing mug, cleaning tool and brush
- Programmable grind size, water temperature and brew volume
- All parts that come into contact with coffee/water are BPA-free
- 8-oz. bean hopper makes up to 25 single shots
- Premium conical burr grinder
- Includes two dual-wall filters and two single-wall filters
- 67-ounce removable water tank with replaceable filter to reduce scale
- 360-degree swivel steam wand
- Clean with damp cloth
- Made in USA
Overall DimensionsWidth: 13.25" Depth: 12.5" Height: 15.75"
Warranty Available View the manufacturer's warranty (PDF)
To take advantage of the price match guarantee, call Crate and Barrel Customer Service at 800.967.6696 before making your online purchase.
Some exclusions and restrictions apply. See terms and details.
We will accept merchandise returns of non-furniture items within 90 days of customer receipt.
Outlet purchases and purchases made outside the U.S. may only be returned to the purchase location. All other Crate and Barrel non-furniture merchandise may be returned in person to any U.S. Crate and Barrel store (excluding Outlets) or by mail (if the item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail).
Bedding items can be returned or exchanged only if in their original packaging.
An appropriate exchange, credit or refund will be issued for the item(s) and any taxes due to be refunded in accordance with applicable state law.
Depending on the nature of the return/exchange and the presence of an original receipt or packing slip, we will issue an appropriate credit or refund in one of the following ways:
- With an Original Sales Receipt or Packing Slip, the item’s purchase price will be refunded in the Original Form of Tender (cash refunds are limited to $100 in store with any balance refunded as a check by mail).
- With an Original Gift Receipt or Gift Packing Slip, the item’s purchase price will be refunded via a Shop Card.
- Without an Original Sales Receipt, Gift Receipt or Packing Slip, the item’s current retail price will be refunded via a Shop Card, regardless of amount. Valid photo ID is required for store returns without an Original Sales Receipt, Gift Receipt or Packing Slip.
Please note: Shop Cards, Gift Cards and eGift Cards are valid for Crate and Barrel, CB2 and The Land of Nod purchases and are not redeemable or subject to exchange for cash or a cash equivalent, except as required by applicable law.