Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
5/24/2013 1:21:40 PM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Bristol 83" Media Console
Essential design purely expressed in authentic solid European white oak tasks as low-profile media console with plenty to show. Pale gray stain and matte finish put the focus on the sweeping scale and handsome wood grain. One full-length fixed shelf houses electronics, aligning three open compartments over three roomy drawers for audiovisual media storage.
Details and Dimensions
83" Media Console. 82.5"Wx18"Dx16.5"H
- Solid European white oak
- Pale gray stain with hard wax topcoat
- One divided fixed shelf and three drawers
- Made in Vietnam
Overall DimensionsWidth: 82.5" Depth: 18" Height: 16.5" Outer Cubbie (Each)Width: 27.255" Depth: 16.75" Height: 4.75" Inner CubbieWidth: 24.75" Depth: 16.75" Height: 4.75" Drawer (Each)Width: 23" Depth: 14.5" Height: 6"
- Dust with soft dry cloth.
- Wood characteristics: grain, knots, pitting, mineral deposits.
- Expansion and contraction will occur with changes in humidity.
- For indoor use only.
- Seasonal splitting and checking are inherent to this product.
- Handcrafted and unique, slight variation may occur.
- For soil build-up, wipe with damp cloth and dry.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Condition periodically with furniture paste wax.
- Clean mirror or glass with glass cleaner.
- Use natural beeswax regularly to maintain finish.
- Do not leave newspaper or other printed material lying on surface.
- Upon receipt, buff with soft dry cloth to enhance luster.
- Use liners to protect linens, clothing and books.
- Protect from heat and liquids.
- Use protective coasters if placed on a carpet or rug.
At Crate and Barrel, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our furniture. Attention to detail in design, materials and construction is always at the forefront. Every item in our collection is carefully inspected before leaving our distribution center. We encourage you to also inspect the furniture upon receipt of your purchase. In the event that damage occurs in transit, or if you discover any defect in manufacture, please contact us at 800.606.6462 or, for orders placed through a store, please contact the store where the sale originated within 7 days of delivery.
Likewise, if you are not satisfied with your stock furniture purchase for any reason, please contact us within that same 7-day window. (Notably, for Stock Plus and Custom upholstery items, returns and exchanges are limited to transit damage or manufacturing defect.) If contacted within that 7-day window, we will arrange a pick-up of the items and will accept a return provided the return is completed within 90 days of delivery.
Upon return, your merchandise will be inspected. Appropriate exchanges, credits and refunds will be issued for the purchase price of the item(s) and for any taxes due to be refunded in accordance with applicable state law. Shipping and delivery charges are nonrefundable, and return shipping or pickup fees may apply. In addition, in certain circumstances, a usage or restocking fee also may apply. Orders eligible for cancellation will be refunded in the original form of tender.
More Bristol Furniture