Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
11/25/2015 4:10:51 AM
For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Delta Metal Dining Chair and Cushion
Delta features straightforward styling in pure aluminum, anodized for a sleek, durable finish. Classic and contemporary with an industrial nod, the chair has a casual look that mixes well with metal, wood or glass furnishings.
Crafted of machine-cut anodized aluminum, each lightweight chair is welded together and hand polished to a soft sheen. The contoured back and molded seat ensure a comfortable sit. The Delta Metal Dining Chair is designed and tested for use in commercial spaces such as offices, restaurants and hotels. Optional cushions feature a contemporary box style.
- Hand-polished anodized aluminum
- Cross bar
- Foot caps to protect floor surfaces
- Foam, polyfill wrap and synthetic ticking cushion insert with 100 percent cotton cover, fabric tab fasteners and zipper closure (optional; sold separately)
- Made in multiple countries
More Delta Items
Everything you need.
What you need to know.
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.
If you discover an item has a manufacturer’s defect or was damaged during transit, we will accept the item for return or exchange with proof of purchase. Without proof of purchase, the item can be exchanged only for the same item. A valid photo ID is required.
We are unable to accept any items for return or exchange without proof of purchase. Items purchased as final sale cannot be returned, exchanged or repaired.
Items must be returned to the store brand where the purchase originated or by mail (if the item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail). Purchases made outside the U.S. may only be returned to the purchase location.