Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
10/4/2015 9:52:22 PM
For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Other Folio Items
- Folio Chocolate Bonded Leather Counter Stool $329.00
- Folio Chocolate Bonded Leather Bar Stool $349.00
- Folio Bonded Leather Backless Counter Stool $269.00
- Folio Bonded Leather Backless Bar Stool $279.00
- Folio 52" Bonded Leather Bench $499.00
- Folio 40" Bonded Leather Bench $399.00
- Folio 64" Bonded Leather Bench $599.00
Caring for Bonded Leather
Everything you need.
Here's more to consider.
- Lowe Chocolate Leather Dining Chair $199.00
- Lowe Smoke Leather Dining Chair $199.00
- Lowe Onyx Leather Dining Chair $199.00
- Lowe Persimmon Leather Dining Chair $199.00
- Curran Moss Brown Dining Chair $289.00
- Sonata Leather Dining Chair $349.00
- Lowe Pewter Leather Dining Chair $199.00
- Curran Grey Dining Chair $289.00
- Lowe Khaki Upholstered Dining Chair $179.00
- Cody Dining Chair $449.00
- Lowe Onyx Leather Dining Arm Chair $299.00
- Lowe Ivory Leather Dining Chair $199.00
Keep it looking its best.
You've put a lot of care into choosing your furnishings. And with continued care at home, they should share your address for many years to come. Now for your owner's manual...
- Dust with soft dry cloth.
- For soil build-up, wipe with damp cloth & dry.
- Do not use abrasive cleaner.
- Wrinkles, scarring, and color variation are inherent to leather.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Keep out of direct sunlight to prevent fading.
- Protect frame/base from cleaning agents & over spray from cleaners
- Spot clean using damp cloth and mild soap.
- Do not allow water or liquids to saturate the upholstery.
- Tested to the higher commercial grade standards set by BIFMA.
- BIFMA is THE Business & Institutional Manufacturer's Association.
- Designed & tested to meet high performance/high traffic standards.
- Suitable for use in many commercial settings.
- Not certified to meet TB133 standards for foam/flamibility.
- Commercial Selling Information:
- Tested to the higher grade standards set by BIFMA.
What you need to know.
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.
If you discover an item has a manufacturer’s defect or was damaged during transit, we will accept the item for return or exchange with proof of purchase. Without proof of purchase, the item can be exchanged only for the same item. A valid photo ID is required.
We are unable to accept any items for return or exchange without proof of purchase. Items purchased as final sale cannot be returned, exchanged or repaired.
Items must be returned to the store brand where the purchase originated or by mail (if the item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail). Purchases made outside the U.S. may only be returned to the purchase location.