Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
10/10/2015 12:01:51 AM
For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Spin Swivel Backless Bar Stools and Cushion
This contemporary brushed aluminum counter stool pulls up to the kitchen counter with the classic 360-degree spin, with ball bearing action for a smooth ride.
Spin offers functional counter convenience with an industrial look for an everyday value. For added comfort, cap the stool with an elastic-fitted seat cushion that stretches for a custom fit.
- Traditional base design with foot rungs
- Foot caps to protect floor surfaces
- Clear lacquer finish
- Synthetic-blend cushion insert with 100 percent cotton twill cover (optional; sold separately)
- Made in multiple countries
More Spin Seating
Everything you need.
Here's more to consider.
- Turner Gunmetal Adjustable Backless Bar Stool $229.00
- Turner Gunmetal Adjustable Backless Counter Stool $199.00
- Sheridan Grey Kitchen Island $699.00
- Scholar Backless Counter Stool $119.00
- Turner Stool Linen Cushion with Skirt $29.95
- Nora Swivel Backless Bar Stool $219.00
- Sheridan White Kitchen Island $699.00
- Delta Aluminum Bar Stool $149.00
- Nora Swivel Backless Counter Stool $199.00
- Lyle Backless Counter Stool $189.00
- Belmont Mint Kitchen Island $499.00
- Delta Alloy Chair-Bar Stool Cushion $19.95
What you need to know.
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.
If you discover an item has a manufacturer’s defect or was damaged during transit, we will accept the item for return or exchange with proof of purchase. Without proof of purchase, the item can be exchanged only for the same item. A valid photo ID is required.
We are unable to accept any items for return or exchange without proof of purchase. Items purchased as final sale cannot be returned, exchanged or repaired.
Items must be returned to the store brand where the purchase originated or by mail (if the item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail). Purchases made outside the U.S. may only be returned to the purchase location.