Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
1/19/2017 1:43:26 PM
For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
“Life, art and design are meant for fun.” These are the words Royce Nelson lives and designs by. The northern California native spent more than two decades competing as a sponsored pool skateboarder before following his passion into furniture design.
Honing his lifelong interest in building things big and small, Nelson earned a degree in Industrial Design from California College of the Arts, and launched his career designing furniture, housewares and accessories with a clean, simple aesthetic. Living and working out of his home nestled in the Oakland hills, Nelson’s creative space is a peaceful, private environment that provides focus and solitude for his projects, as well as a neighboring source of inspiration in San Francisco’s local flea markets and building facades.
Nelson also gleans inspiration from the shape and structure of classic cars, nature, anatomy and sports. “Design, like skateboarding, is about creating fluid lines with balance and power,” Nelson says. He strives for timelessness in every piece he creates, visualizing his designs living in homes for years to come while always looking current.
Will it fit in your space?
View Dimensions for Calistoga Rectangular Dining Table
Information and instructions
Assembly may be required for this item based on shipping location and delivery method. Items shipped via In-Home Delivery will be placed in the room of your choice and assembled. All packaging will be removed and recycled at our warehouse for Local In-Home Delivery, or placed at your curbside or nearest trash pickup area for Long Distance In-Home Delivery. Items shipped via Basic Freight Delivery or picked up in store will require assembly. Easy-to-follow instructions will be included in your order and are also available by clicking the Assembly Instructions link. You can view your assigned delivery method in your Cart. If you have any questions, please email or call us at 800.967.6696800.967.6696.
Keep it looking its best.
You've put a lot of care into choosing your furnishings. And with continued care at home, they should share your address for many years to come. Now for your owner's manual...
- Do not leave spills unattended.
- For outdoor use.
- Do not use abrasive cleaner.
- Clean glass (or mirror) with glass cleaner & soft lint-free cloth.
- Cover or store indoors during the winter and/or extreme weather.
- We recommend using a soft brush to remove dirt and dust.
- To prevent mildew during storage,fabric and furniture must be dry.
- Clean surfaces with a dry or damp soft cloth.
- We recommend the use of our outdoor furniture covers.
- Cover or store indoors when not in use and/or during extreme
- Store indoors during off season
- We recommend the use of our Outdoor Furniture Protector.
- We recommend the use of our Outdoor Multi Surface Cleaner which
- can be used on frames and cushions.
What you need to know.
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.
If you discover an item has a manufacturer’s defect or was damaged during transit, we will accept the item for return or exchange with proof of purchase. Without proof of purchase, the item can be exchanged only for the same item. A valid photo ID is required.
We are unable to accept any items for return or exchange without proof of purchase. Items purchased as final sale cannot be returned, exchanged or repaired.
Items must be returned to the store brand where the purchase originated or by mail (if the item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail). Purchases made outside the U.S. may only be returned to the purchase location.