Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
12/11/2013 10:33:58 PM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Pickup Check store pickup options
Forget yesterday's pressure cooker and embrace the future of quick, easy cooking that retains valuable nutrients. Pressure cooking can reduce cooking times up to 50%, even for slow-cooked dishes such as pot roast, chili, short ribs and stews. One-button locking system, a specially designed lid and intuitive pressure-regulating controls make this an exceptionally easy, efficient solution for home cooks. The unique locking rim secures lid to base in any position, eliminating the need for aligning the cover. Lid locks down with the touch of a button; spring-loaded pressure indicator pin pops up at full pressure for precise monitoring of cook times. Adjustable dial allows you to choose low or high pressure and to safely release steam when cooking is done. Stay-cool handles are wrapped in silicone for comfort. Suitable for all cooktops including induction.
Details and Dimensions
Calphalon® Pressure Cooker. 6 qt. 11.75" dia. x 10.75"H
- Stainless steel with aluminum base and lid
- Silicone gasket and handles
- Safe for use on all stovetops including induction
- Dishwasher-safe base
- Hand wash lid and gasket
- Made in China
Overall DimensionsHeight: 10.75" Diameter: 11.75"
To take advantage of the price match guarantee, call Crate and Barrel Customer Service at 800.967.6696 before making your online purchase.
Some exclusions and restrictions apply. See terms and details.
We will accept merchandise returns of non-Furniture Collection items at our stores within 90 days of customer receipt. Please understand, however, that bedding items may be returned or exchanged only if in their original packaging. Furthermore, Outlet purchases may only be returned to an Outlet store. All other Crate and Barrel non-Furniture Collection merchandise may be returned to any other Crate and Barrel store (excluding Outlets) or by mail (if such item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail).
Depending on the nature of the return/exchange and the presence of an original receipt or packing slip, we will issue an appropriate credit or refund in one of the following ways:
- If accompanied by the Original Sales Receipt or Packing Slip, the item’s purchase price will be refunded in the Original Form of Tender. (See below for limit as to cash issued at time of return.)
- If accompanied by an Original Gift Receipt, the item’s purchase price will be refunded via a Shop Card.
- If an Original Sales or Gift Receipt is not present, the item’s current retail price will be refunded via a Shop Card. Valid photo ID is required for store returns without an Original Sales or Gift Receipt.
- For store returns of cash purchases accompanied by the Original Sales Receipt, a cash refund will be given up to $100. If the purchase exceeds $100, a check in the amount of the balance of the refund will be mailed to the customer.
Please note: Shop Cards and Gift Cards are valid for Crate and Barrel, Land of Nod and CB2 purchases and are not redeemable or subject to exchange for cash or a cash equivalent, except as required by applicable law.