Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
12/18/2014 6:54:13 PM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Pickup Check store pickup options
Professional performance with a revolutionary nonstick finish that is textured to evenly brown and seal in juices of meats, seafood and vegetables as you cook with little or no oils, butter or fats. For use on gas, electric and ceramic cooktops, and oven-safe to 500 degrees, this cookware is stylishly curved in tri-ply, hard-anodized aluminum with a heavy-gauge base that heats quickly and evenly without hot spots. The sloped sides are designed for easy tossing and rolling. Sauté pan is outfitted with ergonomic handles and fitted glass and stainless lid. Unlike most nonstick cookware, Unison is completely dishwasher-safe.
Calphalon® and other Wedding Registry offers
Details and Dimensions
Calphalon Contemporary ™ Unison ™ Sear Nonstick Sauté Pan. 3 qt. 20.25"Wx2.7"H
- Drawn anodized aluminum
- Stainless steel handle
- Sear nonstick interior
- Glass and stainless steel lid
- Use only plastic, coated, wood or nylon utensils
- For use with traditional gas and electric, induction and ceramic cooktops
- Oven-safe to 500 degrees (not broiler-safe)
- Made in USA
Overall DimensionsWidth: 20.25" Height: 2.7" Diameter: 10.25"
Warranty Available View the manufacturer's warranty (PDF)
To take advantage of the price match guarantee, call Crate and Barrel Customer Service at 800.967.6696 before making your online purchase.
Some exclusions and restrictions apply. See terms and details.
We will accept merchandise returns of non-furniture items within 90 days of customer receipt.
Outlet purchases and purchases made outside the U.S. may only be returned to the purchase location. All other Crate and Barrel non-furniture merchandise may be returned in person to any U.S. Crate and Barrel store (excluding Outlets) or by mail (if the item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail).
Bedding items can be returned or exchanged only if in their original packaging.
An appropriate exchange, credit or refund will be issued for the item(s) and any taxes due to be refunded in accordance with applicable state law.
Depending on the nature of the return/exchange and the presence of an original receipt or packing slip, we will issue an appropriate credit or refund in one of the following ways:
- With an Original Sales Receipt or Packing Slip, the item’s purchase price will be refunded in the Original Form of Tender (cash refunds are limited to $100 in store with any balance refunded as a check by mail).
- With an Original Gift Receipt or Gift Packing Slip, the item’s purchase price will be refunded via a Shop Card.
- Without an Original Sales Receipt, Gift Receipt or Packing Slip, the item’s current retail price will be refunded via a Shop Card, regardless of amount. Valid photo ID is required for store returns without an Original Sales Receipt, Gift Receipt or Packing Slip.
Please note: Shop Cards, Gift Cards and eGift Cards are valid for Crate and Barrel, CB2 and The Land of Nod purchases and are not redeemable or subject to exchange for cash or a cash equivalent, except as required by applicable law.