Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
11/26/2014 1:08:13 PM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Pickup View warehouse pickup options in your cart Check if item is displayed in stores
English armchair styling unwinds in a laid-back silhouette designed for serious lounging. Upholstered in sunny warm chenille, Camilla features easy-going roll arms, deep, plush cushions and a modern, buttonless tufted tight back. Turned solid ash legs harken to an ornamented past, tinted for today with a contemporary grey finish.
Details and Dimensions
Camilla 2-Seat Sofa 80"Wx41.5"Dx34"H
- Certified sustainable, kiln-dried hardwood frame
- Seat cushions are soy-based polyfoam and feather-down blend in downproof ticking
- Tight back is soy-based polyfoam and fiber
- Sinuous wire spring suspension
- Solid ash legs finished in portobello
- Upholstered in 74% polyester and 26% rayon with self-welting on arms and top-stitching
- Made in North Carolina, USA
ArmHeight: 23.5" DiagonalDepth: 30" Overall DimensionsWidth: 80" Depth: 41.5" Height: 34" SeatDepth: 25.5" Height: 17.5"
Custom Furniture Options
- Do not leave spills unattended.
- Refer to additional Care Information brochure or our website.
- For indoor use only.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Do not leave newspaper or other printed material lying on surface.
- Dimensions of bench-made upholstery may vary slightly.
- Vacuum and rotate cushion periodically.
- Protect from heat and liquids.
At Crate and Barrel, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our furniture. Attention to detail in design, materials and construction is always at the forefront. Every item in our collection is carefully inspected before leaving our distribution center. We encourage you to also inspect the furniture upon receipt of your purchase. If you are not satisfied with your furniture purchase, please contact us within 7 days of receipt of your delivery or warehouse/store pickup to arrange a return. For Stock Plus and Custom upholstery items, returns and exchanges are limited to transit damage or manufacturing defect. We will accept a return provided the return is completed within 30 days of delivery. For furniture orders placed online, please call us at 800.606.6462. For orders placed through a store, please contact the store where the sale originated.
Upon return, your merchandise will be inspected. Appropriate exchanges, credits and refunds will be issued for the purchase price of the item(s) and for any taxes due to be refunded in accordance with applicable state law. Shipping and handling charges are nonrefundable, and return shipping or pickup fees may apply. In addition, in certain circumstances, a usage or restocking fee also may apply. Orders eligible for cancellation will be refunded in the original form of tender.