Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
7/26/2016 10:54:48 PM
For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
“Life, art and design are meant for fun.” These are the words Royce Nelson lives and designs by. The northern California native spent more than two decades competing as a sponsored pool skateboarder before following his passion into furniture design.
Honing his lifelong interest in building things big and small, Nelson earned a degree in Industrial Design from California College of the Arts, and launched his career designing furniture, housewares and accessories with a clean, simple aesthetic. Living and working out of his home nestled in the Oakland hills, Nelson’s creative space is a peaceful, private environment that provides focus and solitude for his projects, as well as a neighboring source of inspiration in San Francisco’s local flea markets and building facades.
Nelson also gleans inspiration from the shape and structure of classic cars, nature, anatomy and sports. “Design, like skateboarding, is about creating fluid lines with balance and power,” Nelson says. He strives for timelessness in every piece he creates, visualizing his designs living in homes for years to come while always looking current.
Everything you need.
- River Stones $6.95
- Beach Stones $9.95
- White Pillar Candles $4.95 - $12.95
- Ivory Pillar Candles $4.95 - $12.95
- Flameless White Pillar Candles with Timer $10.95 - $19.95
- Flameless Ivory Pillar Candles with Timer $14.95 - $19.95
- Martina Bronze Metal Lanterns Clearance $29.97 - $59.97 reg. $59.95 - $89.95
- Reflection Black Metal Centerpiece $149.00
- Geo Decorative Metal Balls $39.95 - $59.95
What you need to know.
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.
If you discover an item has a manufacturer’s defect or was damaged during transit, we will accept the item for return or exchange with proof of purchase. Without proof of purchase, the item can be exchanged only for the same item. A valid photo ID is required.
We are unable to accept any items for return or exchange without proof of purchase. Items purchased as final sale cannot be returned, exchanged or repaired.
Items must be returned to the store brand where the purchase originated or by mail (if the item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail). Purchases made outside the U.S. may only be returned to the purchase location.