Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
5/3/2015 2:38:41 PM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Pickup Check store pickup options
Beautiful floors begin with this clever touch-up mop from Casabella®, created exclusively for Clean Slate™. Thoughtfully designed with a refillable solution bottle allowing for your choice of cleaning products, this scrubbing mop features push-button spray and a swiveling, flipping microfiber head with polyester scrubbing strips that make quick cleanups a snap. Removable head then needs only a quick machine wash. Carefully crafted with smooth powdercoated steel and durable plastic, the long pole with soft rubber handle is not only comfortable to grip, it also conveniently hangs from a top loop once you're finished (or snaps into one of our coordinating Utility Grippers). Casabella® was founded in 1988 when Bruce Kaminstein discovered a unique mop in Italy, which inspired his vision for expertly crafted, custom utility designs that are as beautiful as the homes they clean.
For best results follow these simple guidelines for use. To release the bottle, push white button on the front of unit above the water tank that says Casabella. The top of the tank will pop out and you can pull forward to remove. To fill the tank, unscrew the black cap on the bottom of the tank and screw back on after filling. Insert the bottom portion of the tank in the unit first, then push back in.
Details and Dimensions
Casabella ® Grey Quick Scrub Spray Mop. 1"Dx46.5"H
- Designed exclusively for Clean Slate™ by Casabella®
- Mop swivels and flips to clean hard-to-reach corners
- Pole is crafted of powdercoated steel and plastic
- Removable microfiber head with polyester scrubbing strips is machine washable
- 14-ounce refillable solution bottle
- Soft rubber handle with top loop for hanging
- Made in China
Mop HeadWidth: 5.5" Depth: 11.5" Height: 1.5" Overall DimensionsDepth: 1" Height: 46.5"
We will accept merchandise returns of non-furniture items within 90 days of customer receipt.
Outlet purchases and purchases made outside the U.S. may only be returned to the purchase location. All other Crate and Barrel non-furniture merchandise may be returned in person to any U.S. Crate and Barrel store (excluding Outlets) or by mail (if the item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail).
Bedding items can be returned or exchanged only if in their original packaging.
An appropriate exchange, credit or refund will be issued for the item(s) and any taxes due to be refunded in accordance with applicable state law.
Depending on the nature of the return/exchange and the presence of an original receipt or packing slip, we will issue an appropriate credit or refund in one of the following ways:
- With an Original Sales Receipt or Packing Slip, the item’s purchase price will be refunded in the Original Form of Tender (cash refunds are limited to $100 in store with any balance refunded as a check by mail).
- With an Original Gift Receipt or Gift Packing Slip, the item’s purchase price will be refunded via a Shop Card.
- Without an Original Sales Receipt, Gift Receipt or Packing Slip, the item’s current retail price will be refunded via a Shop Card, regardless of amount. Valid photo ID is required for store returns without an Original Sales Receipt, Gift Receipt or Packing Slip.
Please note: Shop Cards, Gift Cards and eGift Cards are valid for Crate and Barrel, CB2 and The Land of Nod purchases and are not redeemable or subject to exchange for cash or a cash equivalent, except as required by applicable law.