Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
3/16/2014 11:08:39 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Outlet Item. Available for Shipping Only
This sleek white slipcovered chair looks like it could be right at home in a modern urban loft. But don't bother to come inside—our eco-friendly Catalina collection is designed to live carefree outdoors under blue skies. Under that UV-, fade- and moisture-resistant Sunbrella® sailcloth slipcover (yes, it's even machine-washable), you'll find a thoughtfully crafted chair made in the USA at the same furniture workshop as many of our living room upholstered collections. A 15-ply outdoor-grade sustainable birch plywood frame subtly slopes the seat deck front to back to drain water properly from an open bottom slot. Plush cushions are a reticulated open-cell foam that allows water to drain. Comfortable back is protected by waterproof ticking. Upholstered in Sunbrella® base cloth sand, an open-weave fabric that accelerates drainage and allows cushions and pillows to breath, with a bottom zipper to drain water and release moisture. Four rust-resistant galvanized steel casters allow for effortless seating rearrangements or for moving indoors out of season.
Details and Dimensions
Catalina Dining Chair with Casters 26"Wx25"Dx33"H
- Eco-friendly construction
- Outdoor-grade sustainable birch plywood frame
- Seat cushion is mildew-resistant, reticulated open-cell foam
- Seat back is filled with outdoor recycled fiber in a waterproof ticking
- Slipcovered in 100% Sunbrella® solution-dyed acrylic
- Machine wash the removable slipcovers; line dry
- Four rust-resistant galvanized steel casters
- Made in USA
Overall DimensionsWidth: 26" Depth: 25" Height: 33" Seat HeightHeight: 19" Seat DepthHeight: 19"
- For outdoor use.
- Outdoor fabric is mold, mildew, fade and rot resistant.
- Spot clean with mild detergent and water.
- Cover or store indoors during the winter and/or extreme weather.
- We recommend the use of our Sunbrella® Fabric Cleaner.
- Machine wash Sunbrella® slipcovers and pillow covers.
- Do not dry with heat; line dry. Do not dry clean.
- We recommend the use of our Sunbrella® Outdoor Fabric Guard.
- We recommend the use of our Sunbrella® Outdoor Fabric Cleaner.
At Crate and Barrel, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our furniture. Attention to detail in design, materials and construction is always at the forefront. Every item in our collection is carefully inspected before leaving our distribution center. We encourage you to also inspect the furniture upon receipt of your purchase. In the event that damage occurs in transit, or if you discover any defect in manufacture, please contact us at 800.606.6462 or, for orders placed through a store, please contact the store where the sale originated within 7 days of delivery.
Likewise, if you are not satisfied with your stock furniture purchase for any reason, please contact us within that same 7-day window. (Notably, for Stock Plus and Custom upholstery items, returns and exchanges are limited to transit damage or manufacturing defect.) If contacted within that 7-day window, we will arrange a pick-up of the items and will accept a return provided the return is completed within 90 days of delivery.
Upon return, your merchandise will be inspected. Appropriate exchanges, credits and refunds will be issued for the purchase price of the item(s) and for any taxes due to be refunded in accordance with applicable state law. Shipping and delivery charges are nonrefundable, and return shipping or pickup fees may apply. In addition, in certain circumstances, a usage or restocking fee also may apply. Orders eligible for cancellation will be refunded in the original form of tender.