Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
11/29/2015 12:23:33 AM
For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Order Rug Swatch
For textile designer Laura Foster Nicholson, the creative process is an organic one that’s rooted in her very own garden. Known for her artful depiction of garden elements in her textile designs and fine art tapestries, Nicholson unearths inspiration from the leaves and flowers, but mainly vegetables, she tends.
“I am primarily a fine artist, who lives to make things,” Nicholson says. “I love to cook, sew, garden, and print and weave textiles. All of these interests inform the patterns I design.” That natural source of inspiration is abundant in the small historic town of New Harmony, Indiana, where Nicholson lives and works as the founder of LFN Textiles.
When she is in need of urban stimulation, Nicholson travels north to Chicago, where she spent much of her professional life. Nicholson, who studied fine art at the Cranbrook Academy of Art in Michigan, is inherently passionate about color and how its delicate balance can guide her designs. “Color for me is like the air I need to breathe, even in limited palettes I find nuance and contrast that are almost musical.”See all Laura Foster Nicholson’s products
Everything you need.
- Multisurface Thick Rug Pad $13.95 - $279.00
- Multisurface Thin Rug Pad $9.95 - $149.00
- Host Carpet Cleaning Kit $29.95
- Dalton Table Lamp $179.00
- Ninna White Round Wall Mirror $149.00
- Aurora Vase $139.95
- Castillo White Floor Lamp $249.00
- Aubree Natural Throw Clearance $49.97 reg. $69.95
- Tributary Print $400.00
Keep it looking its best.
You've put a lot of care into choosing your furnishings. And with continued care at home, they should share your address for many years to come. Now for your owner's manual...
- Professional cleaning recommended.
- Clip, do not pull, if snagging occurs.
- Not for use over carpeting without appropriate rug pad.
- For the first two to three months, additional vacuuming may be
- necessary to manage the normal shedding that occurs.
- Vacuum regularly without the beater bar turned on (or on highest
- pile setting).
- Rug pad recommended to prevent slipping, to prevent color transfer
- to carpeting or floors, to protect the finish on varnished floors,
- and to protect the rug from heavy furniture.
- Blot spills immediately with clean, dry cloth.
- Rotate periodically to ensure even wear.
What you need to know.
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.
If you discover an item has a manufacturer’s defect or was damaged during transit, we will accept the item for return or exchange with proof of purchase. Without proof of purchase, the item can be exchanged only for the same item. A valid photo ID is required.
We are unable to accept any items for return or exchange without proof of purchase. Items purchased as final sale cannot be returned, exchanged or repaired.
Items must be returned to the store brand where the purchase originated or by mail (if the item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail). Purchases made outside the U.S. may only be returned to the purchase location.