Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
10/13/2015 1:44:22 PM
For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Jennifer Goldberger began painting in oils at age 11 and has been working in the medium ever since. She received her formal training in art at the University of Alabama Birmingham and Virginia Commonwealth University. Although educated in the art of oils, Goldberger possesses a natural curiosity about art making that has led her to experiment with many other media, including printmaking, collography and, most recently, encaustic painting.
Based in Richmond, Virginia, she continues to be influenced by great artists of the past including the modern masters of Impressionism and Abstract Expressionism. Her work has been show locally at numerous galleries and in regional exhibitions.
Tip for Hanging a Print with D-Rings
Here's more to consider.
- Into the Wild Print Clearance $325.00 reg. $400.00
- Kale Leaf Print Clearance $110.00 reg. $130.00
- Tallor Wall Art Clearance $39.00 reg. $49.95
- Brush Black Ikat 36"x84" Curtain Panel Clearance $79.95 reg. $199.00
- Proud Rooster Print Clearance $160.00 reg. $200.00
- Fresh Garlic Print Clearance $95.00 reg. $130.00
- Meridian Platter Clearance $49.97 reg. $79.95
- Clarus House Box Clearance $29.97 reg. $49.95
- Ergo Wall Mirror Clearance $69.00 reg. $149.00
- Morning Rooster Print Clearance $160.00 reg. $200.00
- Pattern Wrapping Paper Book Clearance $14.97 reg. $36.95
- Magnet 12" Board $13.95
Keep it looking its best.
You've put a lot of care into choosing your furnishings. And with continued care at home, they should share your address for many years to come. Now for your owner's manual...
- Dust with soft dry cloth.
- Clean glass (or mirror) with glass cleaner & soft lint-free cloth.
- Hang by D-Rings provided. Do not hang with wire.
- Keep out of direct sunlight to prevent fading.
- No screws or wall anchors included.
What you need to know.
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.
If you discover an item has a manufacturer’s defect or was damaged during transit, we will accept the item for return or exchange with proof of purchase. Without proof of purchase, the item can be exchanged only for the same item. A valid photo ID is required.
We are unable to accept any items for return or exchange without proof of purchase. Items purchased as final sale cannot be returned, exchanged or repaired.
Items must be returned to the store brand where the purchase originated or by mail (if the item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail). Purchases made outside the U.S. may only be returned to the purchase location.