Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
8/31/2015 5:43:13 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Pickup Check store pickup options
Mineral-encrusted walls along the waterways of India's Ganges River inspired this gorgeous interpretation, rendered in a pixilated array of neutral and warm, tonal oranges. Rayon-blend yarn reclaimed from the garment industry is randomly sprinkling with accent colors, weaving in pops of green and blue.
Order rugs (up to 6'x9') on-line and pickup in a store near you. It's fast, easy and free. Choose the Store Pickup option at Check Out. Learn More.
For 8'x10' and larger rugs, an associate can arrange a convenient warehouse pick-up or delivery.
Details and Dimensions
Celosia Orange Rug. 12" sq.
- 59% rayon, 37% cotton and 4% polyester
- Rug pad recommended
- Professional cleaning recommended
- Made in India
Overall DimensionsWidth: 12" Depth: 0.15" Height: 12"
- Rug pad recommended.
- Professional cleaning recommended.
- Vacuum regularly.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, absorbent white cloth.
- Rotate rug frequently for even wear.
- Clip, do not pull, if snagging occurs.
- Not for use over carpeting without appropriate rug pad.
- For the first two to three months, additional vacuuming may be
- necessary to manage the normal shedding that occurs.
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.
If you discover an item has a manufacturer’s defect or was damaged during transit, we will accept the item for return or exchange with proof of purchase. Without proof of purchase, the item can be exchanged only for the same item. A valid photo ID is required.
We are unable to accept any items for return or exchange without proof of purchase. Items purchased as final sale cannot be returned, exchanged or repaired.
Items must be returned to the store brand where the purchase originated or by mail (if the item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail). Purchases made outside the U.S. may only be returned to the purchase location.