Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
7/28/2014 9:00:37 PM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Pickup Check store pickup options
Our exclusive CeraStone nonstick frypans are made with a revolutionary ceramic-coated surface called Stonecoat 2020, an all-natural white nonstick surface that's infused with actual diamond particles. This highly researched, chef-worthy cookware with hard-anodized exterior offers great heat conduction and an induction base for use on any cooktop. Long lasting and easy to clean, the pressure-forged finish is stain-resistant, high-temperature stable and contains no harmful PTFE or PFOAs. Oven-safe, triple-riveted handle features a removable silicone grip.
Details and Dimensions
CeraStone CeraComm 12" Ceramic Frypan. 22.75"Wx12.75"Dx4"H
- Stamped aluminum
- Ceramic nonstick coating
- Removable stay-cool silicone handle
- For use with traditional gas and electric, induction and ceramic cooktops
- Dishwasher- and oven-safe to 400 degrees
- Hand wash recommended
- Not freezer- or microwave-safe
- Made in China
Overall DimensionsWidth: 22.75" Depth: 12.75" Height: 4" Diameter: 8"
To take advantage of the price match guarantee, call Crate and Barrel Customer Service at 800.967.6696 before making your online purchase.
Some exclusions and restrictions apply. See terms and details.
We will accept merchandise returns of non-Furniture Collection items at our stores within 90 days of customer receipt. Please understand, however, that bedding items may be returned or exchanged only if in their original packaging. Furthermore, Outlet purchases may only be returned to an Outlet store. All other Crate and Barrel non-Furniture Collection merchandise may be returned to any other Crate and Barrel store (excluding Outlets) or by mail (if such item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail).
Depending on the nature of the return/exchange and the presence of an original receipt or packing slip, we will issue an appropriate credit or refund in one of the following ways:
- If accompanied by the Original Sales Receipt or Packing Slip, the item’s purchase price will be refunded in the Original Form of Tender. (See below for limit as to cash issued at time of return.)
- If accompanied by an Original Gift Receipt, the item’s purchase price will be refunded via a Shop Card.
- If an Original Sales or Gift Receipt is not present, the item’s current retail price will be refunded via a Shop Card. Valid photo ID is required for store returns without an Original Sales or Gift Receipt.
- For store returns of cash purchases accompanied by the Original Sales Receipt, a cash refund will be given up to $100. If the purchase exceeds $100, a check in the amount of the balance of the refund will be mailed to the customer.
Please note: Shop Cards and Gift Cards are valid for Crate and Barrel, Land of Nod and CB2 purchases and are not redeemable or subject to exchange for cash or a cash equivalent, except as required by applicable law.