Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
3/1/2017 12:51:17 PM
For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
This exquisitely detailed silk pillow echoes the intricate marble inlay found in India's renowned Taj Mahal. It takes more than a day for a skilled artisan to expertly embroider between the lines of the pillow's hand-blocked print in metallic gold. Pillow reverses to solid cotton. Our decorative pillows include your choice of a plush feather-down or lofty down-alternative insert at no extra cost.
- 100% silk with 100% viscose embroidery
- 100% cotton back
- Placket zipper
- Knife-edge tailoring
- Dry clean only
- Cover made in India
- Feather-down insert: 95% duck feather, 5% down fill (made in Thailand)
- Down-alternative insert: 100% polyester fill (made in China)
- Made in multiple countries
Everything you need.
What you need to know.
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.
If you discover an item has a manufacturer’s defect or was damaged during transit, we will accept the item for return or exchange with proof of purchase. Without proof of purchase, the item can be exchanged only for the same item. A valid photo ID is required.
We are unable to accept any items for return or exchange without proof of purchase. Items purchased as final sale cannot be returned, exchanged or repaired.
Items must be returned to the store brand where the purchase originated or by mail (if the item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail). Purchases made outside the U.S. may only be returned to the purchase location.