Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
4/30/2016 3:07:38 PM
For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Order Rug Swatch
Designer Suki Cheema discovered his passion for beautiful textiles as a child when he would often find himself admiring the rich heirloom fabrics and blankets in his mother’s dowry. That early appreciation for color, texture and ancient techniques led the London-based textile designer to study printmaking at Central Saint Martins. After graduating in 1999, he spent a year exploring the world, which ignited his now signature style of interpreting worldly sights and cultures into his bold patterns.
Defined by his love of pattern, geometric shapes and color, Cheema’s work is ‘a love affair between art, travel and textiles.’ After creating prints for several iconic American fashion designers, he launched his own brand that ‘reflects a refreshing vision of the world’ through hand silk-screened prints and centuries-old embroidery techniques.
Everything you need.
- Multisurface Thick Rug Pad $13.95 - $279.00
- Multisurface Thin Rug Pad $9.95 - $149.00
- Host Carpet Cleaning Kit $29.95
- Aidan Chair $1,499.00
- Brenner Indigo Blue 20" Velvet Pillow $44.95 each
- Brenner Grey 20" Velvet Pillow $44.95 each
- Brenner Cream 20" Velvet Pillow Clearance $34.97 each reg. $44.95 each
- Magnum Floor Lamp $399.00
- Colby Nickel Floor Mirror $299.00
Keep it looking its best.
You've put a lot of care into choosing your furnishings. And with continued care at home, they should share your address for many years to come. Now for your owner's manual...
- Professional cleaning recommended.
- Clip, do not pull, if snagging occurs.
- Not for use over carpeting without appropriate rug pad.
- For the first two to three months, additional vacuuming may be
- necessary to manage the normal shedding that occurs.
- Vacuum regularly without the beater bar turned on (or on highest
- pile setting).
- Rug pad recommended to prevent slipping, to prevent color transfer
- to carpeting or floors, to protect the finish on varnished floors,
- and to protect the rug from heavy furniture.
- Blot spills immediately with clean, dry cloth.
- Rotate periodically to ensure even wear.
What you need to know.
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.
If you discover an item has a manufacturer’s defect or was damaged during transit, we will accept the item for return or exchange with proof of purchase. Without proof of purchase, the item can be exchanged only for the same item. A valid photo ID is required.
We are unable to accept any items for return or exchange without proof of purchase. Items purchased as final sale cannot be returned, exchanged or repaired.
Items must be returned to the store brand where the purchase originated or by mail (if the item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail). Purchases made outside the U.S. may only be returned to the purchase location.