Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
8/23/2014 11:34:01 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Outlet Item. Available for Shipping Only.
Ever-changing, formed yet formless, clouds have been studied by artists for centuries. Pointing his camera skyward, artist Edward Asher freezes a cloud bank in time, inviting contemplation of the mysterious ways in which water vapor takes shape in our skies. Through a revolutionary new process, Asher's original photograph has been printed directly onto the reflective surface of brushed aluminum, enlivening the image even more when viewed under track lighting or natural light. This dynamic print is cleanly framed in beautifully grained wood with an ebony finish.
Details and Dimensions
Cloud Study Print. 42" sq. x 2.25"D
- Artist: Edward Asher
- Inkjet print on brushed aluminum dibond composite panel
- Solid wood frame with espresso finish
- Sawtooth hanger; do not hang with wire
- Dust with dry cloth
- Made in USA
Overall DimensionsWidth: 42" Depth: 2.25" Height: 42"
- Dust with soft dry cloth.
- Do not use liquid or aerosol products.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Hang by D-Rings provided. Do not hang with wire.
- Hardware not included to attach to wall.
We will accept merchandise returns of non-Furniture Collection items at our stores within 90 days of customer receipt. Please understand, however, that bedding items may be returned or exchanged only if in their original packaging. Furthermore, Outlet purchases may only be returned to an Outlet store. All other Crate and Barrel non-Furniture Collection merchandise may be returned to any other Crate and Barrel store (excluding Outlets) or by mail (if such item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail).
Depending on the nature of the return/exchange and the presence of an original receipt or packing slip, we will issue an appropriate credit or refund in one of the following ways:
- If accompanied by the Original Sales Receipt or Packing Slip, the item’s purchase price will be refunded in the Original Form of Tender. (See below for limit as to cash issued at time of return.)
- If accompanied by an Original Gift Receipt, the item’s purchase price will be refunded via a Shop Card.
- If an Original Sales or Gift Receipt is not present, the item’s current retail price will be refunded via a Shop Card. Valid photo ID is required for store returns without an Original Sales or Gift Receipt.
- For store returns of cash purchases accompanied by the Original Sales Receipt, a cash refund will be given up to $100. If the purchase exceeds $100, a check in the amount of the balance of the refund will be mailed to the customer.
Please note: Shop Cards and Gift Cards are valid for Crate and Barrel, Land of Nod and CB2 purchases and are not redeemable or subject to exchange for cash or a cash equivalent, except as required by applicable law.