Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
10/20/2014 8:42:28 PM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Pickup View warehouse pickup options in your cart Check if item is displayed in stores
A thick, solid American walnut top floats above and beyond on four brushed stainless steel supports. Striking asymmetry suspends walnut veneered cabinet and three stacked drawers, outlined with mitered corners and finished with brushed aluminum pulls. Squared stainless steel sled legs appear to "continue" under the floating desktop. Doors open to one adjustable shelf and cord cutout. This striking piece is designed to perform as an office piece, media stand or dining sideboard.
Details and Dimensions
Clybourn Credenza. 64"Wx21"Dx30.5"H
- Designed by Blake Tovin
- Solid American walnut, walnut veneer, low-emission engineered wood
- Dark Danish oil finish, 10% sheen satin wax topcoat
- Stainless-steel sled legs and desktop supports
- One adjustable shelf, three storage drawers
- Filing drawer for legal/letter files
- Extension ball-bearing drawer glides
- Brushed aluminum hardware
- Cord cutout
- Made in USA
Leg HeightHeight: 7.5" Behind The DoorsWidth: 26" Depth: 18" Height: 17.5" Top DrawerWidth: 28.5" Depth: 15" Height: 2.25" Middle DrawerWidth: 28.5" Depth: 15" Height: 5" Bottom DrawerWidth: 28.5" Depth: 15" Height: 5" Overall DimensionsWidth: 64" Depth: 21" Height: 30.5" Distance Between LegsWidth: 41" Open AreaWidth: 59" Depth: 19.5" Height: 2.5"
- Dust with soft dry cloth.
- Do not leave spills unattended.
- Do not write directly on surface; use protective pad.
- To avoid marking, do not place rubber ON SURFACE (FOOT PADS, ETC)
- Expansion and contraction will occur with changes in humidity.
- For indoor use only.
- Do not use abrasive cleaner.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Condition periodically with furniture paste wax.
- Do not leave newspaper or other printed material lying on surface.
- Clean soil build-up with mild soap and water, then dry.
- Protect from heat and liquids.
At Crate and Barrel, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our furniture. Attention to detail in design, materials and construction is always at the forefront. Every item in our collection is carefully inspected before leaving our distribution center. We encourage you to also inspect the furniture upon receipt of your purchase. In the event that damage occurs in transit, or if you discover any defect in manufacture, please contact us at 800.606.6462 or, for orders placed through a store, please contact the store where the sale originated within 7 days of delivery.
Likewise, if you are not satisfied with your stock furniture purchase for any reason, please contact us within that same 7-day window. (Notably, for Stock Plus and Custom upholstery items, returns and exchanges are limited to transit damage or manufacturing defect.) If contacted within that 7-day window, we will arrange a pick-up of the items and will accept a return provided the return is completed within 90 days of delivery.
Upon return, your merchandise will be inspected. Appropriate exchanges, credits and refunds will be issued for the purchase price of the item(s) and for any taxes due to be refunded in accordance with applicable state law. Shipping and delivery charges are nonrefundable, and return shipping or pickup fees may apply. In addition, in certain circumstances, a usage or restocking fee also may apply. Orders eligible for cancellation will be refunded in the original form of tender.