Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
3/10/2014 1:12:26 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Pickup Check store pickup options
Our trio of artisanal whole coffee beans was especially selected for seasonal sipping. Founded by Michael Horn, Craft Coffee blind-tastes samples from roasters across North America. Our exclusive trio, selected from more than 60 coffee samples, assure the finest body, aroma, acidity, balance and structure. Toby's Coffee brings us a collaboration coffee with Finca El Tambor, located just outside of Guatemala City. Native flora and fauna enrich the soil, eliminating the need for chemical fertilizers. This thoughtful brew features hints of the quintessential Guatemalan nuttiness underscoring ripe flavors of cherry and melon. From Ethiopia's only female-run coffee mill operator, Irving Farm Coffee Roasters' certified organic, masterful roast is naturally processed, delighting the taste buds with a distinct strawberry flavor that stays clean and sweet until the last drop. In partnership with the Mugaga farmers' cooperative in Kenya, Kuma Coffee offers a high-quality elixir presenting the sweet aromas of vanilla and caramel with bright notes of berry and spice.
Details and Dimensions
Craft Coffee Spring Sampler. 15.9 oz.
- 100% roasted coffee beans (Toby's Estate Coffee, Finca El Tambor, Guatemala; Irving Farm Coffee Roasters, Asnakech Thomas, Amaro Mountain, Ethiopia; Kuma Coffee, Mugaga Farmers, Kenya)
- 12 servings
- Shelf life: 6 months
- Produced in a facility that processes nuts
- Made in USA
We will accept merchandise returns of non-Furniture Collection items at our stores within 90 days of customer receipt. Please understand, however, that bedding items may be returned or exchanged only if in their original packaging. Furthermore, Outlet purchases may only be returned to an Outlet store. All other Crate and Barrel non-Furniture Collection merchandise may be returned to any other Crate and Barrel store (excluding Outlets) or by mail (if such item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail).
Depending on the nature of the return/exchange and the presence of an original receipt or packing slip, we will issue an appropriate credit or refund in one of the following ways:
- If accompanied by the Original Sales Receipt or Packing Slip, the item’s purchase price will be refunded in the Original Form of Tender. (See below for limit as to cash issued at time of return.)
- If accompanied by an Original Gift Receipt, the item’s purchase price will be refunded via a Shop Card.
- If an Original Sales or Gift Receipt is not present, the item’s current retail price will be refunded via a Shop Card. Valid photo ID is required for store returns without an Original Sales or Gift Receipt.
- For store returns of cash purchases accompanied by the Original Sales Receipt, a cash refund will be given up to $100. If the purchase exceeds $100, a check in the amount of the balance of the refund will be mailed to the customer.
Please note: Shop Cards and Gift Cards are valid for Crate and Barrel, Land of Nod and CB2 purchases and are not redeemable or subject to exchange for cash or a cash equivalent, except as required by applicable law.