Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
9/5/2015 12:56:26 PM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
To achieve the perfect temperature for your preferred tea brewing, this sleek programmable cordless kettle features a countdown timer that can be adjusted to increase or decrease steeping time. Generous capacity metal kettle with 1500-watt heating element and removable infuser can be used alone with the kettle lid to quickly heat up to 1.2 liters of water. Six preset settings are designed for delicate, green white, oolong, herbal and black teas. Memory feature allows kettle to be removed from base for up to two minutes without shutting off. Six preset temperatures brew a variety of teas to perfection, as well as boil water for French press coffee, cocoa, soups and recipes (plus a keep-warm option maintains the set temperature for 30 minutes).
View all Cuisinart products
Cuisinart and other Wedding Registry offers
Details and Dimensions
Cuisinart ® PerfecTemp ® Electric Tea Kettle. 7.5"Wx6.1"Dx10"H
- Brushed stainless-steel kettle
- 1500 watt heating element
- Stainless-steel infuser for use with loose tea or bags
- BPA-free plastic parts
- 1-liter steeping capacity, 1.2-liter steeping capacity
- Programmable controls with blue LED display
- 30-minute keep-warm option
- 2-minute lift-off memory feature
- Stay-cool non-slip handle
- Removable/cleanable spout filter
- Auto shut-off and boil-dry protection
- Removable parts are dishwasher-safe; hand wash for best results
- Made in China
Item Number: TEA-100
Overall DimensionsWidth: 7.5" Depth: 6.1" Height: 10"
Warranty Available View the manufacturer's warranty (PDF)
To take advantage of the price match guarantee, call Crate and Barrel Customer Service at 800.967.6696 before making your online purchase.
Some exclusions and restrictions apply. See terms and details.
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.
If you discover an item has a manufacturer’s defect or was damaged during transit, we will accept the item for return or exchange with proof of purchase. Without proof of purchase, the item can be exchanged only for the same item. A valid photo ID is required.
We are unable to accept any items for return or exchange without proof of purchase. Items purchased as final sale cannot be returned, exchanged or repaired.
Items must be returned to the store brand where the purchase originated or by mail (if the item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail). Purchases made outside the U.S. may only be returned to the purchase location.