Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
10/9/2015 1:43:07 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Cuisinart's programmable coffee maker satisfies the most discriminating coffee lover with pure coffee flavor, from one cup to a dozen — and now adds a hot water system for tea lovers, too. The state-of-the-art contemporary design combines a squared vertical shape and upscale, professional look with the latest brewing technology. Charcoal water filter keeps out calcium and chlorine, while the gold-tone filter locks in coffee flavor; carafe temperature control offers three heat settings. Hot water system operates independently, dispensing hot water on demand for tea, cocoa or soup. Removable drip tray allows plenty of room for taller travel mugs.
View all Cuisinart products
Cuisinart and other Wedding Registry offers
Details and Dimensions
Cuisinart ® Programmable 12 Cup Coffee Maker with Hot Water System. 9.5"Wx10.25"Dx14.3"H
- Brushed metal housing with black accents
- 24-hour programmable brewing setting
- 12-cup glass carafe with dripless pour spout
- 56 ounce hot water reservoir
- Gold-tone permanent filter and measuring scoop included
- Built-in charcoal water filter
- 1,025 watts
- Brew pause and adjustable heater plate setting
- Auto shut-off and self-cleaning features
- Hot water system features a removable drip tray
- Carafe and lid are top-rack dishwasher-safe
- Made in China
Item Number: CHW-12
Overall DimensionsWidth: 9.5" Depth: 10.25" Height: 14.3"
Warranty Available View the manufacturer's warranty (PDF)
To take advantage of the price match guarantee, call Crate and Barrel Customer Service at 800.967.6696 before making your online purchase.
Some exclusions and restrictions apply. See terms and details.
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.
If you discover an item has a manufacturer’s defect or was damaged during transit, we will accept the item for return or exchange with proof of purchase. Without proof of purchase, the item can be exchanged only for the same item. A valid photo ID is required.
We are unable to accept any items for return or exchange without proof of purchase. Items purchased as final sale cannot be returned, exchanged or repaired.
Items must be returned to the store brand where the purchase originated or by mail (if the item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail). Purchases made outside the U.S. may only be returned to the purchase location.