Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
9/16/2014 1:31:02 PM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Pickup Check store pickup options
Cuisinart's programmable coffee maker satisfies the most discriminating coffee lover with pure coffee flavor, from one cup to a dozen — and now adds a hot water system for tea lovers, too. The state-of-the-art contemporary design combines a squared vertical shape and upscale, professional look with the latest brewing technology. Charcoal water filter keeps out calcium and chlorine, while the gold-tone filter locks in coffee flavor; carafe temperature control offers three heat settings. Hot water system operates independently, dispensing hot water on demand for tea, cocoa or soup. Removable drip tray allows plenty of room for taller travel mugs.
Cuisinart® and other Wedding Registry offers
Details and Dimensions
Cuisinart® Programmable 12 Cup Coffee Maker with Hot Water System. 9.5"Wx10.25"Dx14.3"H
- Brushed metal housing with black accents
- 24-hour programmable brewing setting
- 12-cup glass carafe with dripless pour spout
- 56 ounce hot water reservoir
- Gold-tone permanent filter and measuring scoop included
- Built-in charcoal water filter
- 1,025 watts
- Brew pause and adjustable heater plate setting
- Auto shut-off and self-cleaning features
- Hot water system features a removable drip tray
- Carafe and lid are top-rack dishwasher-safe
- Made in China
Overall DimensionsWidth: 9.5" Depth: 10.25" Height: 14.3"
Warranty Available View the manufacturer's warranty (PDF)
To take advantage of the price match guarantee, call Crate and Barrel Customer Service at 800.967.6696 before making your online purchase.
Some exclusions and restrictions apply. See terms and details.
We will accept merchandise returns of non-Furniture Collection items at our stores within 90 days of customer receipt. Please understand, however, that bedding items may be returned or exchanged only if in their original packaging. Furthermore, Outlet purchases may only be returned to an Outlet store. All other Crate and Barrel non-Furniture Collection merchandise may be returned to any other Crate and Barrel store (excluding Outlets) or by mail (if such item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail).
Depending on the nature of the return/exchange and the presence of an original receipt or packing slip, we will issue an appropriate credit or refund in one of the following ways:
- If accompanied by the Original Sales Receipt or Packing Slip, the item’s purchase price will be refunded in the Original Form of Tender. (See below for limit as to cash issued at time of return.)
- If accompanied by an Original Gift Receipt, the item’s purchase price will be refunded via a Shop Card.
- If an Original Sales or Gift Receipt is not present, the item’s current retail price will be refunded via a Shop Card. Valid photo ID is required for store returns without an Original Sales or Gift Receipt.
- For store returns of cash purchases accompanied by the Original Sales Receipt, a cash refund will be given up to $100. If the purchase exceeds $100, a check in the amount of the balance of the refund will be mailed to the customer.
Please note: Shop Cards and Gift Cards are valid for Crate and Barrel, Land of Nod and CB2 purchases and are not redeemable or subject to exchange for cash or a cash equivalent, except as required by applicable law.