Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
5/27/2015 7:19:55 PM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Pickup Check store pickup options
Cuisinart's programmable coffee maker satisfies the most discriminating coffee lover with pure coffee flavor, from one cup to a dozen — and now adds a hot water system for tea lovers, too. The state-of-the-art contemporary design combines a squared vertical shape and upscale, professional look with the latest brewing technology. Charcoal water filter keeps out calcium and chlorine, while the gold-tone filter locks in coffee flavor; carafe temperature control offers three heat settings. Hot water system operates independently, dispensing hot water on demand for tea, cocoa or soup. Removable drip tray allows plenty of room for taller travel mugs.
View all Cuisinart products
Cuisinart and other Wedding Registry offers
Details and Dimensions
Cuisinart ® Programmable 12 Cup Coffee Maker with Hot Water System. 9.5"Wx10.25"Dx14.3"H
- Brushed metal housing with black accents
- 24-hour programmable brewing setting
- 12-cup glass carafe with dripless pour spout
- 56 ounce hot water reservoir
- Gold-tone permanent filter and measuring scoop included
- Built-in charcoal water filter
- 1,025 watts
- Brew pause and adjustable heater plate setting
- Auto shut-off and self-cleaning features
- Hot water system features a removable drip tray
- Carafe and lid are top-rack dishwasher-safe
- Made in China
Overall DimensionsWidth: 9.5" Depth: 10.25" Height: 14.3"
Warranty Available View the manufacturer's warranty (PDF)
To take advantage of the price match guarantee, call Crate and Barrel Customer Service at 800.967.6696 before making your online purchase.
Some exclusions and restrictions apply. See terms and details.
We will accept merchandise returns of non-furniture items within 90 days of customer receipt.
Outlet purchases and purchases made outside the U.S. may only be returned to the purchase location. All other Crate and Barrel non-furniture merchandise may be returned in person to any U.S. Crate and Barrel store (excluding Outlets) or by mail (if the item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail).
Bedding items can be returned or exchanged only if in their original packaging.
An appropriate exchange, credit or refund will be issued for the item(s) and any taxes due to be refunded in accordance with applicable state law.
Depending on the nature of the return/exchange and the presence of an original receipt or packing slip, we will issue an appropriate credit or refund in one of the following ways:
- With an Original Sales Receipt or Packing Slip, the item’s purchase price will be refunded in the Original Form of Tender (cash refunds are limited to $100 in store with any balance refunded as a check by mail).
- With an Original Gift Receipt or Gift Packing Slip, the item’s purchase price will be refunded via a Shop Card.
- Without an Original Sales Receipt, Gift Receipt or Packing Slip, the item’s current retail price will be refunded via a Shop Card, regardless of amount. Valid photo ID is required for store returns without an Original Sales Receipt, Gift Receipt or Packing Slip.
Please note: Shop Cards, Gift Cards and eGift Cards are valid for Crate and Barrel, CB2 and The Land of Nod purchases and are not redeemable or subject to exchange for cash or a cash equivalent, except as required by applicable law.