Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
7/24/2014 4:04:49 PM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Pickup Check store pickup options
This state-of-the-art coffee maker combines Cuisinart and Keurig technology for the ultimate in one-cup convenience. Ideal for personal use or entertaining, single K-Cup servings of gourmet coffee, tea or cocoa (over 200 varieties) are ready with one touch in less than a minute, at your preferred strength and without any measuring or mess. Fully programmable machine offers the full spectrum of features, including adjustable temperature control and auto on/off. Five cup sizes include an iced beverage setting; drip tray is removable to accommodate taller travel mugs. Reusable, self-storing My K-Cup filter allows use with any ground coffee. Extra-large water reservoir reduces refills. Rinse control instantly cleans the chamber so every cup maintains its unique flavor; hot water button lets you enjoy your favorite instant coffee or tea, soup or cocoa.
Cuisinart® and other Wedding Registry offers
Details and Dimensions
Cuisinart® Single Serve Coffee Maker. 13"Wx14.75"Dx16.37"H
- Metal and plastic
- Fully programmable
- Easy-read blue backlit digital display with clock
- Includes 12-cup variety starter pack and "My K-Cup" reusable filter for ground coffee
- Charcoal water filter
- 80 oz. water reservoir
- Hand wash reservoir
- Made in China
Overall DimensionsWidth: 13" Depth: 14.75" Height: 16.37"
Warranty Available View the manufacturer's warranty (PDF)
Mail In Rebate
To take advantage of the price match guarantee, call Crate and Barrel Customer Service at 800.967.6696 before making your online purchase.
Some exclusions and restrictions apply. See terms and details.
We will accept merchandise returns of non-Furniture Collection items at our stores within 90 days of customer receipt. Please understand, however, that bedding items may be returned or exchanged only if in their original packaging. Furthermore, Outlet purchases may only be returned to an Outlet store. All other Crate and Barrel non-Furniture Collection merchandise may be returned to any other Crate and Barrel store (excluding Outlets) or by mail (if such item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail).
Depending on the nature of the return/exchange and the presence of an original receipt or packing slip, we will issue an appropriate credit or refund in one of the following ways:
- If accompanied by the Original Sales Receipt or Packing Slip, the item’s purchase price will be refunded in the Original Form of Tender. (See below for limit as to cash issued at time of return.)
- If accompanied by an Original Gift Receipt, the item’s purchase price will be refunded via a Shop Card.
- If an Original Sales or Gift Receipt is not present, the item’s current retail price will be refunded via a Shop Card. Valid photo ID is required for store returns without an Original Sales or Gift Receipt.
- For store returns of cash purchases accompanied by the Original Sales Receipt, a cash refund will be given up to $100. If the purchase exceeds $100, a check in the amount of the balance of the refund will be mailed to the customer.
Please note: Shop Cards and Gift Cards are valid for Crate and Barrel, Land of Nod and CB2 purchases and are not redeemable or subject to exchange for cash or a cash equivalent, except as required by applicable law.