Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
10/8/2015 2:38:25 PM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
The compact size and precision performance of this two-speed Cuisinart® taskmaster makes easy work of grinding and chopping foods with the touch of a button. Auto-reversing Smartpower® blade; easy-clean touchpad controls. Spatula and instruction-recipe book included.
View all Cuisinart products
Cuisinart and other Wedding Registry offers
Details and Dimensions
Cuisinart ® Stainless Steel Mini Prep Plus. 32 oz. 5.39"Wx7.63"Dx10"H
- Heavy-duty plastic and stainless steel
- Stainless steel auto-reversing blade chops or grinds
- 4-cup capacity work bowl with handle
- Grind control processes hard foods (coffee beans, nuts, seeds and spices)
- Chop control chops or minces softer foods (onions, garlic, herbs and cheese)
- Clean base with a damp cloth; removable parts are dishwasher-safe
- Made in China
Item Number: DLC-4CHB
Overall DimensionsWidth: 5.385" Depth: 7.625" Height: 10"
Warranty Available View the manufacturer's warranty (PDF)
To take advantage of the price match guarantee, call Crate and Barrel Customer Service at 800.967.6696 before making your online purchase.
Some exclusions and restrictions apply. See terms and details.
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.
If you discover an item has a manufacturer’s defect or was damaged during transit, we will accept the item for return or exchange with proof of purchase. Without proof of purchase, the item can be exchanged only for the same item. A valid photo ID is required.
We are unable to accept any items for return or exchange without proof of purchase. Items purchased as final sale cannot be returned, exchanged or repaired.
Items must be returned to the store brand where the purchase originated or by mail (if the item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail). Purchases made outside the U.S. may only be returned to the purchase location.