Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
2/27/2017 10:49:40 PM
For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Everything you need.
From the blog
How to Use a Culinary Torch
1. Press the safety button to activate the igniter.
2. Hold down the ignition switch to light the torch.
3. Use slider to lock flame and knob to adjust gas output.
4. Evenly caramelize the sugar on creme brulee, tarts and other foods.
What you need to know.
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.
If you discover an item has a manufacturer’s defect or was damaged during transit, we will accept the item for return or exchange with proof of purchase. Without proof of purchase, the item can be exchanged only for the same item. A valid photo ID is required.
We are unable to accept any items for return or exchange without proof of purchase. Items purchased as final sale cannot be returned, exchanged or repaired.
Items must be returned to the store brand where the purchase originated or by mail (if the item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail). Purchases made outside the U.S. may only be returned to the purchase location.