Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
11/25/2014 4:28:30 PM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Pickup Check store pickup options
Artisanal coffee syrup brings up all kinds of delicious possibilities, from drinks to pastries to barbecue sauce. Small-batch syrup is painstakingly cold-brewed for 18 hours to extract all the body and roasty flavor of the exclusive Brazilian beans. Gentle simmering then caramelizes pure cane sugar and pure Madagascar vanilla bean into the coffee, resulting in a thick, golden syrup comprised of just those three natural ingredients. Mix it into milk or coffee (hot or cold) or create coffee cocktails, spike sauces, baked goods, shakes and ice cream. Dave's Coffee began roasting in Rhode Island in 2009 with a commitment to quality and handcraftsmanship.
Details and Dimensions
Dave's Vanilla Cold Brew Coffee Syrup. 16 oz.
- Brewed coffee and cane sugar, cane sugar and Madagascar vanilla bean
- Approx. 10 servings
- Shelf life: 12 months
- Made in USA
We will accept merchandise returns of non-furniture items at our stores within 90 days of customer receipt. Please understand, however, that bedding items may be returned or exchanged only if in their original packaging. Furthermore, Outlet purchases may only be returned to an Outlet store. All other Crate and Barrel non-furniture items merchandise may be returned to any other Crate and Barrel store (excluding Outlets) or by mail (if such item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail).
Depending on the nature of the return/exchange and the presence of an original receipt or packing slip, we will issue an appropriate credit or refund in one of the following ways:
- If accompanied by the Original Sales Receipt or Packing Slip, the item’s purchase price will be refunded in the Original Form of Tender. (See below for limit as to cash issued at time of return.)
- If accompanied by an Original Gift Receipt or Gift Packing Slip, the item’s purchase price will be refunded via a Shop Card.
- If an Original Sales or Gift Receipt or Packing Slip is not present, the item’s current retail price will be refunded via a Shop Card. Valid photo ID is required for store returns without an Original Sales or Gift Receipt or Packing Slip.
- For store returns of cash purchases accompanied by the Original Sales Receipt, a cash refund will be given up to $100. If the purchase exceeds $100, a check in the amount of the balance of the refund will be mailed to the customer.
Please note: Shop Cards, Gift Cards and eGift Cards are valid for Crate and Barrel, CB2 and The Land of Nod purchases and are not redeemable or subject to exchange for cash or a cash equivalent, except as required by applicable law.