Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
11/26/2014 4:24:36 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Pickup View warehouse pickup options in your cart Check if item is displayed in stores
Davis is a contemporary sofa designed for everyday living, sitting big in small spaces with firm but plump support. Roomy sofa incorporates a chaise cushion and storage ottoman for the casual comfort of a sectional in one, easy piece. Reorganizing your living room layout? Just flip the chaise cushion and ottoman to the other side. Sophisticated tonal charcoal upholstery works in any setting, complemented by understated hardwood legs with a rich hickory stain.
After you place your order, we will send a fabric swatch via next day air for your final approval. We will contact you to verify both your receipt and approval of the fabric swatch before finalizing your order.
Details and Dimensions
Davis 3-Seat Lounger 90"Wx63"Dx30"H
- Eco-friendly construction
- Certified kiln-dried hardwood frame
- Seat cushions are multilayer soy- or plant-based polyfoam wrapped in fiber/down blend encased in downproof ticking
- Flexolator spring suspension
- Back cushions are fiber down encased in downproof ticking
- Self-welt detail
- Upholstered in 100% polyester
- Hardwood legs with hickory finish
- Ottoman has air strips in deck for airflow and child safety
- Made in North Carolina, USA
Overall Height With CushionHeight: 36" SeatWidth: 80" Depth: 21" Overall DimensionsWidth: 90" Depth: 63" Height: 30" ArmWidth: 5" Height: 26" DiagonalDepth: 35" Chaise CushionDepth: 48"
Custom Furniture Options
- Do not leave spills unattended.
- Refer to additional Care Information brochure or our website.
- For indoor use only.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Do not leave newspaper or other printed material lying on surface.
- Dimensions of bench-made upholstery may vary slightly.
- Vacuum and rotate cushion periodically.
- Protect from heat and liquids.
At Crate and Barrel, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our furniture. Attention to detail in design, materials and construction is always at the forefront. Every item in our collection is carefully inspected before leaving our distribution center. We encourage you to also inspect the furniture upon receipt of your purchase. If you are not satisfied with your furniture purchase, please contact us within 7 days of receipt of your delivery or warehouse/store pickup to arrange a return. For Stock Plus and Custom upholstery items, returns and exchanges are limited to transit damage or manufacturing defect. We will accept a return provided the return is completed within 30 days of delivery. For furniture orders placed online, please call us at 800.606.6462. For orders placed through a store, please contact the store where the sale originated.
Upon return, your merchandise will be inspected. Appropriate exchanges, credits and refunds will be issued for the purchase price of the item(s) and for any taxes due to be refunded in accordance with applicable state law. Shipping and handling charges are nonrefundable, and return shipping or pickup fees may apply. In addition, in certain circumstances, a usage or restocking fee also may apply. Orders eligible for cancellation will be refunded in the original form of tender.